Bleach, Nip & Tuck - C4, 10pm / Make Me White BBC1, 10.35pm

2deal2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tanning your skin is not as bad as trying to get lighter. its naturally possible to get a tan, but not to get lighter.
people die from the pursuit of a tanskin cancerpeople will pay money, certain people actually have tannin beds in their houses
But those people want to be white and tanned it's a bit different to actually using surgery to change your skin colour.Anybody that really wants to change their ethnicity has some severe self esteem issues.And whats with all the race shows recently?

I was going to say something racist but really it's quite sad that people would do this to themselves.
Why?White people tan to make their skin darker, do you find that sad?The title of the programme is ridiculous too. Just because they want to make thei skin lighter doesn't mean they want to be ethnically white.
Hold on a second there is a difference between goin to sun beds and tanning your self to make your self an orange tingey disgusting colour, to just being outside and healthy and having the sun catch your skin!Thats something white people can not controll what do you suggest they do not go out during the day while the sun is out ??In most cases its just people being out and about and enjoying the weather in some smaller cases its those wigga bitches out there spending each spare minute in the tanning salon so they take pictures on profile pic and claim to be mixed race with there yucky burnt orange look!Black people that are choosing to bleach there skin is totally different its not a natural occurance happening due to the weather its a chemical product taking the pigment out of there skin!Big difference IMO

tanning your skin is not as bad as trying to get lighter. its naturally possible to get a tan, but not to get lighter.
people die from the pursuit of a tanskin cancerpeople will pay money, certain people actually have tannin beds in their houses
Hmm!!Its not quite that black and white.while there is a link between SUN/sunbeds and skin cancer, Skin cancer does not spread and from what i was told it rarely the cause of death!

I was going to say something racist but really it's quite sad that people would do this to themselves.
Why?White people tan to make their skin darker, do you find that sad?The title of the programme is ridiculous too. Just because they want to make thei skin lighter doesn't mean they want to be ethnically white.
Yes they do.

Guest Esquilax
Yes they do.
*refrains*

Yes they do.
I didnt watch the programme, did they actually say that??if so then lolz

Hmm!!Its not quite that black and white.while there is a link between SUN/sunbeds and skin cancer, Skin cancer does not spread and from what i was told it rarely the cause of death!
Welcome to our skin cancer awareness microsite Most skin cancers are caused by overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun or sunbeds.Don't let sunburn catch you out. Whether you're at home or abroad, use shade, clothing and SPF15+ sunscreen to protect yourself and be SunSmart.
http://www.sunsmart.org.uk/index.htma microsite of cancer research uk
What is sunburn?If your skin has gone red in the sun, it’s sunburnt. Sunburn doesn't have to be red-raw, peeling or blistering.A sunburn is a clear sign that ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun has damaged the genetic material in your skin cells - their DNA.Damaged DNA can cause cells to start growing out of control. This can lead to skin cancer. Getting a painful sunburn just once every two years can triple the risk of melanoma, the most serious type of skin cancer.Your body's attempt to repair this damage is what causes the painful symptoms of a sunburn.Check out our sunburn animation below for an illustration of what happens to your skin when you get sunburnt.How many people die from skin cancer?More than 2,600 people die from skin cancer each year in the UK.Most skin cancer deaths, more than 2,000 each year, are from malignant melanoma.The majority of non-melanoma skin cancer deaths are in elderly people.More than half of all people that die from malignant melanoma are younger than 70.
crukmig_1000img-13005.jpganyway so yh i dno what uve been told

1256214610857.jpg

Guest Esquilax
1256214610857.jpg
Lmfao

1256214610857.jpg
Lmfao