Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEGOMAN

NEW LOOK A-TEAM

16 posts in this topic

newA-TEAM.jpg

Do they make the grade?In the upcoming big-screen reboot of The A-Team, it's not just the old van that's getting upgraded.Playing falsely accused Iraq war vets on the run, Bradley Cooper and Liam Neeson join forces with District 9's Sharlto Copley and mixed martial artist Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, who takes on the role originally played by the one and only Mr. T.[from E! online]

I dunno if the BA Baracus is gonna cut it but the others look in place.They rockin lego chains in the movie then?

no corrugated iron=phaile.

I dunno if the BA Baracus is gonna cut it but the others look in place.They rockin lego chains in the movie then?
i now know how Ricky Gervais must feel when ppl do 'that' office dance in front of him...No they dont have lego chains in the film

Ricky Gervais doesn't appear every time an occasion to do the office dance appears though. You on the other hand only seem to appear to advertise your chains or Illamadi

Ricky Gervais doesn't appear every time an occasion to do the office dance appears though. You on the other hand only seem to appear to advertise your chains or Illamadi
what, like now?.........live your life leave me be

Swear down I also came in expecting to see lego chains.

i now know how Ricky Gervais must feel when ppl do 'that' office dance in front of him...
:lol::lol::lol:

need to see more on set pics when they are released tbh

Rampage has got character but that cant always be translated onto film...ewspecially when you have very limited acting experience.And I thought Ice cube was meant to play him originally?

i also expected lego chains, they look ok though, will watch it just cos its A team.

lol @ rampageshame wanted to see him fight rashad
4529.gif

good thing the black mohawk is in right now or this movie could never have happened the f*ckin d*ckheads