Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Numero001

FAO those who thought Chris Brown was finished

64 posts in this topic

Currently #27 on Billboard Hot 100, 16 on Hot R&B and rising1st live performanceThink this may be another single, CrawlStill reckon his career is over?

Still think the first song is alright

lil wayne did alright on the beat...when chris jumped on i locked off cant stand his music!

is it me or was that actually decent. im clearly tired

Bass up this has currently been my morning tune to bang for a minute.ppl forcing themselves to hate the music lol

sh*t video and sh*t song.Looks like they took 'inspiration' from Nick Knight & Gareth Pugh's vid project. Smh.

TF I saw you in here. Where you at son? What you think his chances are?Nothing groupie about it, I just want to see what heads are saying now. Most said his career was dead in the water and he had no chance of coming back. Others (not many mind you, maybe 1 or 2) thought he would be back.I think its too early to call but there isnt much denying the songs are both potential commercial hits. Havent heard an R&B artist with both a corny song and street song equally as hot in a very long time. Maybe since Usher Yeah/Burn

From time it didnt affect R Kelly, always knew CB would be cool

Usher was a better artist from the start.And Yeah was just a much better tune.It was during the hype of crunk and little jon and that sort of newish south era.Fackin hellwhen Yeah came out>>>_____CB is living on borrowed time imoHe battered Riri and now has limited his scope by doing so.She'll continue to get her baps out, and he'll be the relegated badboy.He will have a career, but i dont think it will be anything like it would have been if he hadn't switched on her.

I just plain and simple don't care . Not a 16 y/o girl so I don't listen to Chris Brown or care what he does.Not really directed at numero, just saying.

Lol at being a male older than 17 and listening to Chris Brown. f*ck off.

Usher was a better artist from the start.And Yeah was just a much better tune.It was during the hype of crunk and little jon and that sort of newish south era.Fackin hellwhen Yeah came out>>>_____CB is living on borrowed time imoHe battered Riri and now has limited his scope by doing so.She'll continue to get her baps out, and he'll be the relegated badboy.He will have a career, but i dont think it will be anything like it would have been if he hadn't switched on her.
If I'm wrong disregard this, but from your post I got you think/thought I was comparing the two. That was not my pointI reckon/know both Yeah and Burn were much, much better songs than these twoWhen you say done, what do you mean TF?

Why are RnB topics in the Whatever room anyway?Someone move this

Bare fronters.i dont listen to his sh*t usuallybut the beat BANGS

the girl in red when lil wayne is rapping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else about that video/production/songshe is one bad bitch