Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Parrrrrr lool

19 posts in this topic

the old knuckle ur face off move.nice

:lol:had to look over a few times, swear he parred Kobe by sitting down though

you know his whole body went hot with embaressment at that moment, hate that feelinglike when someone waves at you, you wave back and then it danws on you that they were waving to someone else and you look like a wastemun for waving back

Who scratches their face with a fist?

you know his whole body went hot with embaressment at that moment, hate that feelinglike when someone waves at you, you wave back and then it danws on you that they were waving to someone else and you look like a wastemun for waving back
I detest them 1si try and style it out by rubbing the back of my head

Happened to me once. Never again. Just never wave back when I see people waving. more time if their actually waving at me I wait till they come close then give them the nod. refuse to ever par myself again

yeh thats a horrible feeling. Makes me shudder even thinking about incidents like that which have happened to me in the past

that was sickhow can he spud his own jawside

Happened to me once. Never again. Just never wave back when I see people waving. more time if their actually waving at me I wait till they come close then give them the nod. refuse to ever par myself again
Same, people think I'm arrogant because I don't acknowledge them until I can confirm they're waving at me.