PS3 FUCKED!!!

Ephren Taylor

not me
You own both though so I think the PS3 positive charge musta neutralized the XBox negative one.
i can't wait to get the new GTA, u gonna cop?
Yea probably, why are you insuating GTAV is exclusive to XBox or are you actually trying to use a lil exclusive story content as a new title, please tell me that isn't what your hyping about.

not me
You own both though so I think the PS3 positive charge musta neutralized the XBox negative one.
i can't wait to get the new GTA, u gonna cop?
Yea probably, why are you insuating GTAV is exclusive to XBox or are you actually trying to use a lil exclusive story content as a new title, please tell me that isn't what your hyping about.
allow playing it down like that, ur console's shite. end of.

The repair process is some long ting.. theyre telling me 2weeks.. Must have nuff to fix..Warranty is done aswell so not looking forward to that bill.. How can sony get away with making p off people like this..they should replace/repair ALL mechanical failures FREE as a matter of principle...rebuild confidence in the consumer n sh*t

ylod, a few weeks before MW2 drops.pissed.*prays the same dont happen to me*I aint been online in tiiiiiiiime!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO somehow a nigga musta jinxed himself!!!!!!My ps3 has f*cked up....again.Words cannot express my anger right now.I'm unbelievably pissed.A motherf*cker just got the net back this morning, went to dl the ps3 update. wasn't having it.Downloaded it to a flash drive and tried again. failed 3 times; one 8002f1b0 error.Tried one last time, "An error occurred during the update operation. Contact technical support for assistance"Can't even be bothered calling them cos I know its gonna be one short ass call....Sony: Error you say? 150quid plse, kthxbai.cunts.