Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrJibbles

50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct

58 posts in this topic

Artist.......: 50 CentTitle........: Before I Self DestructLabel........: InterscopeGenre........: Rap Play Time....: 00:57:11 Release Size.: 82.49 mbBitrate......: 191kbit avRip Date.....: 2009-10-27 Store Date...: 2009-11-23Tracklist --------- 01. The Invasion 2:5402. Then Day Went By 3:4403. Death To Enemies 3:4604. So Disrespectful 3:3905. Psycho (Feat. Eminem) 4:4506. Hold Me Down 3:1907. Crime Wave 3:4408. Stretch 4:0809. Strong Enough 3:0110. Get It Hot 2:5911. Gangsta's Delight 3:1412. I Got Swag 3:3413. Baby By Me (Feat. Ne-Yo) 3:3514. Do You Think About Me 3:2615. Ok, You're Right 3:0416. Could've Been You (Feat. R. Kelly) 4:19Notes: We Canadian mofos be ownin' dis shizzle. Big upto ma main man Mooseman for dis bangin' rip. Respect brah. All yo' other mofu*ks be hatin' us, where is da luv? Comon man dis ain't nowar, we prein' yer shizz, so what? We love y'all mofu*ks, no wars maaaaaaan. Roll up da green n enjoy dis bangin' pre.DOPE!lolwatermarks.
It leaked so like I said, discuss if you got it....

Can't find it anywherepm link if you canThanx

As much as i dont like 50, cant lie some tracks are hard...im halfway into the album.

downloading ryt now, anticipation is a lot

sh*t is trashhonestly i wont listen 2 this again bar a few tracksso disrespectful is late and garbageeminem was good on psycho i liked them goin bak 2 back on the 3 verseeminem isnthe best vers eon the album

the three headed monster has fell offdres beats are slippineminem = stagnant50 = stagnantdnt like admitting but its tru

On 1st listen..Not feeling. I like 50 as an artist but it's like he's not even trying on this album. Beats are average for an artist of his stature, hooks are average, lyrics nothing special.Disappointing.

Hes made his money, he dont need this music sh*t no more.It was evident in the last few albums.

Hes made his money, he dont need this music sh*t no more.It was evident in the last few albums.
Hmm maybe... but I thought the Forever king mixtape was decent, reminded me of ol fiddy, even though I've grown old of this street sh*t.

Its not that bad, just its not that good either...

Set me a link, safe

Lol @ me “getting” this album when I work for UniversalPhsyco = Classic demented Eminem ways50 seems to step up his game when on a track with Em

Baby by me track is a banger dont care what anyone says

downloaded it , listend to it a couple of times then sent it to recycle bin niggas fell of hardstill a real nigga though

Thought this is big still, way better than his previous attempts to match GRODT.