Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sphinx

Japanese People = Jamaicans.

30 posts in this topic

i knew last year when i saw this video

i swr ive already seen a couple topics about this

Mighty Crown = Top 3 selected
and i swear mighty crown been a top sound system for YEARShow come people just clockin that japan is on this .swear the dancehall queen a few years ago was japaneseyeah 2002

lol at dancehallbare spastic flailing

Mighty Crown = Top 3 selected
and i swear mighty crown been a top sound system for YEARShow come people just clockin that japan is on this .swear the dancehall queen a few years ago was japaneseyeah 2002
They have been

Japan are odt. Still gives me joke seeing them

f*ck you for that comment Esquiblax

i never really got how or why some oriental countries have been on dancehall, but they have been on it for ages, a big scene out der. goes to show that if music is good it can spread to all cultures.

Since we are using Mathematical equationsShould the title not sayJamaicans > Japanese peopleCan I get a c/sf*ck wit yourboy

I can't be expected to understand though can I?I'm sure for you it's a fun night out/ part of your heritage.Just looks like an attractive woman in skimpy clothes slamming her minge on the floor to me, some jokeLike at a school disco when that one hyper kid starts doing handstands and lunges and other miscellaneous actions on the dance floor at 100 miles per hour

need more hard food - lol at twiglets tryin to wine.japs are confused doe . . .Mag-Ganguro2.jpggonguro.jpgpost-20653-1123123321.jpgpost-20653-1123123341.jpglol @ the 'vatos' with mexican flags smh

need more hard food - lol at twiglets tryin to wine.japs are confused doe . . .Mag-Ganguro2.jpggonguro.jpgpost-20653-1123123321.jpgpost-20653-1123123341.jpglol @ the 'vatos' with mexican flags smh
they call girls coating dem selves in foundation darker than they're colour "Ganguro Girls" *dont ask me how i know dis*they're tryna achieve the "panda" look :S

I Should change the topic name to 'Japenese People = Troubled Souls'