Official Bioshock 2 Topic

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock_2The player takes the role of the first Big Daddy, a prototype for the Big Daddies seen in the original game. The character possesses superior speed and intelligence to other Big Daddies, as well as free will. As such, the player uses the Big Daddy's drill and rivet gun as weapons, though the drill will overheat if used continuously. The rivet gun will have several types of ammo, similar to the first game. Alternatively, in contrast to other Big Daddies, the player may also use plasmids, while "upgrade trees" will provide unique ways to upgrade them. A new feature added is the ability to dual-wield plasmids and weapons at the same time. Further Big Daddy abilities found in the first game, such as performing a shoulder dash, will also be an option.The player will also be able to step outside the city of Rapture into the ocean due to the diving suit they wear.[7] Here the player can explore the ocean floor, recover from fights, marvel at the city from the outside and pick up special items. As seen by the demo, some of the special items include first aid kits, EVE Hypos, and special sea slugs. These sea slugs create ADAM, the genetic material for the production of Plasmids. One of the game's major enemies is the Big Sister, a being that resembles a Big Daddy, except smaller and much, much faster. The Big Sister appears to be a very serious threat to the player. When a certain number of Big Daddies are killed she will attack. Unlike the Big Daddies, she is extremely quick and arguably more powerful, able to extract ADAM from her enemies through a harvesting needle, straight into her bloodstream, which fuels "telekinetic abilities beyond anything previously thought possible".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest Esquilax

f*ck me its out so soon

im actually excited lol

Can't believe I'm gonna be in Japan when it drops.

FML BUT ALSO NOT FML BECAUSE THE TRIP WILL BE AWESOME BUT I RLY LOVE BIOSHOCK SO STILL FML

Does it continue from number 1, dunno if it will be any good

I actually know NOTHING about this game. I just saw a poster saying it was out next week so had to pre order that sh*t quick time! Bioshock 1 had MASSIVE promotion. It was on tv every advert break this one i ain't seen sh*t. Their story was probably the best for a fps this new generation so hopefully they will have a sick story again. Don't think they can continue from the first one,

'cause the main guy died?

Does it continue from number 1, dunno if it will be any good

I actually know NOTHING about this game. I just saw a poster saying it was out next week so had to pre order that sh*t quick time! Bioshock 1 had MASSIVE promotion. It was on tv every advert break this one i ain't seen sh*t. Their story was probably the best for a fps this new generation so hopefully they will have a sick story again. Don't think they can continue from the first one,

'cause the main guy died?

Yeah died if you never harvested the lil girls, dont think he dies if you didnt as you take over Rapture.

This one your big brother

Guest Esquilax

I ain't got mine yet :(

Anyone that types spoilers without the spoilers tag is getting banned. Can't ruin this game for others!

C/S

And not a vip2 ban either

A real forum ban

With frilly bits and stuff and junk