Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

llow Me

22 posts in this topic

help me pls i have to come up with questions how entrepreneurs feel about their work and what their influences have been. could you give me some questions i could askPS THIS AIENT UNI ASSIGMENT ITS SOME NXT B/S

Looking for answers on how entepreneurs feel about their work?You've come to the right place.

Looking for answers on how entepreneurs feel about their work?You've come to the right place.
im not looking for answers im looking for questions to ask them

Well isn't it job-specific?What kind of entepreneurs?What have they branched into?

Thats what Id have thoguht^'Who inspired you to do what you do today?''Did you have any help along the way?''Whats been the hardest part?''What would you say the main rewards of what you do are?'etc

Are thre any words of advice you could give to young euntrepeneurs? Something you learned along the way that woul dbe helpful?

Well isn't it job-specific?What kind of entepreneurs?What have they branched into?
I have not met the entrepreneur yet... That is part of the reason why I am finding it hard, because I have not information on them

Then how the f*ck are we supposed to know lol?Just have a few questions outlined like the ones above, and change or add to them depending on what they say they doFreestyle.

Thats what Id have thoguht^'Who inspired you to do what you do today?''Did you have any help along the way?''Whats been the hardest part?''What would you say the main rewards of what you do are?'etc
safe i got them questions already thou....THe whole point of this task was not to help future entrpenurs but to ask them how they feel about their work and their influences

i aient met the entrpenur yet.. thats why im finging it hard i habe not info on them
ask them for spelling tips

Just have a conversation with them, and base questions of what they say, obviously before you start asking them questions, they are probably going to have to introduce themselves, their business and its/their achievements.

lulz if you meet the entrepenuer and it's the lego chain guy

Just have a conversation with them, and base questions of what they say, obviously before you start asking them questions, they are probably going to have to introduce themselves, their business and its/their achievements.
Let me try and explain because i don’t think that i am giving your enough information. I signed up to a short course alongside my university degree, this course we are studying concepts, why people have become entrepreneurs, they influences on why they have become entrepreneurs i.e. family, being broke an so on..... I have to interview a entrepreneur but before I do so I have to submit question to this course leader... the whole point of this interview is to obtain a understanding of how entrepreneurs feel about their work and what their influences have been... by submitting this question the course leader wants to know how to structure questions to get good quality answers.

Let me try and explain because i don’t think that i am giving your enough information. I signed up to a short course alongside my university degree, this course we are studying concepts, why people have become entrepreneurs, they influences on why they have become entrepreneurs i.e. family, being broke an so on..... I have to interview a entrepreneur but before I do so I have to submit question to this course leader... the whole point of this interview is to obtain a understanding of how entrepreneurs feel about their work and what their influences have been... by submitting this question the course leader wants to know how to structure questions to get good quality answers.

start withDaddy or Chips?Then ask them to explain the off side rule, making reference to the active and non-active player stipulation

you could ask why they chose the business theyre in?

VIP2 is the right place to comeentrepreneurs of the make-believe

start withDaddy or Chips?Then ask them to explain the off side rule, making reference to the active and non-active player stipulation
Chips