Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FANTA

Marlong King jailed for 18months - sexual assault

24 posts in this topic

:blink:
Wigan striker Wigan striker Marlon King has been jailed for 18 months after being found guilty of a nightclub attack on a young woman.King, who was celebrating both his wife's pregnancy and scoring a winning goal hours earlier, was repeatedly "cold-shouldered" by women revellers in London's packed Soho Revue Bar last December.When a slightly-built university student became the latest to recoil from his touch, he lost his temper and in an outburst of "completely gratuitous violence" lashed out, "smashing" her to the floor.His single clenched fist blow was so powerful that two other revellers - one of them holding on to his arm - were also sent flying.While bouncers moved in to restrain the muscular £5million striker, friends rushed to the aid of his victim.As she was helped to her feet, blood poured from her shattered nose, London's Southwark Crown Court heard.The 29-year-old claimed he was a victim of "mistaken identity".But after hearing overwhelming evidence from a string of witnesses, including a football coach who insisted he was the assailant, the jury decided he was lying.He was unanimously convicted of sexually assaulting the 20-year-old and causing actual bodily harm.

twat. hope he gets punked for his canteen

^LOlHis missus is pregnant with his kid aswell,proper twat him.Also, lol @ claiming it was mistaken identity, as if another soul on this earth would want to claim to be marlon king.

scumbagedit: wigan have sacked him

his wife is a lightie this nigga had it all

just thought i'd add good luck on the wing matemopping floors is him for next 18 moons.TWAT

lol @ claiming it was mistaken identity, as if another soul on this earth would want to claim to be marlon king.

From the luxury of basically getting silly money for free as a subto being in a cell for 23 hours a dayWhat a stupid stupid mug.

You haven't ben paying much attention then

Lets get this RIGHT.18 Months means his CRD wil be in 9 months with his HDC date( tag ) probably within 4 months.He will be put on the enahnced wing which has luxurys such as SETANTA so now possibly ESPN etc which is 10 oclock bang up etc. LOL at 23 hour bang up for a millionairre.He will get a job in the gym running 5 a side.He will have it easy and will buy anything he needs other than p*ssy ( dont rule that out on New Years eve)He's pissed but dont for one minute think he's gonna do 18 months mopping floors stuck in his cell.... not happening.

article-1223737-07018728000005DC-129_468x749.jpgarticle-1223077-06F8B2A2000005DC-780_468x446.jpg*SMH* why.
ugliest "wag" I've seen thus far...
You aint seen sh*t then.

C/s the last two posts from the guy who's original username I can't remember.*edit*OGSTA!

Cunts had 13 previous convictions. I remember he went pen when he was at Gillingham bout 6-7 years ago.A few of his previous convictions include groping and assaulting women.Scum

Cunts had 13 previous convictions. I remember he went pen when he was at Gillingham bout 6-7 years ago.A few of his previous convictions include groping and assaulting women.Scum

article-1223737-07018728000005DC-129_468x749.jpgarticle-1223077-06F8B2A2000005DC-780_468x446.jpg*SMH* why.
ugliest "wag" I've seen thus far...
woow.gifGuy's a f*ck*ng idiot, boxing a chick in a club because she turned you down is a fail

I would slam his wife nicely still.On topic, certain man are just stupid. How many previous convictions and he is still doing stupidness? SMH

He's a mug. Still find it hard to believe the chick was totally innocent.

His wifey is nice though... Why is he smiling?What a mug@Tulse margann_71ecb6.jpg ID?