Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Stashman

Beanie Sigel Disses Jay Z

57 posts in this topic

beanie>>>>>jay z
c/s
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

jay dont want it with beanie.....what ya life like one of my favorite trackssmh at what jay z said about beanie at the court house why beanie got denied bale(if its true)

Lol @ beanie Sigeleverytime he wants some publicity he brings up another person that didn't talk to him while he was in pen

jay dont want it with beanie.....what ya life like one of my favorite trackssmh at what jay z said about beanie at the court house why beanie got denied bale(if its true)
Thisinterview is deep

I DNT CARE WAT ANY1 SAYS NOWTHIS CAMEL IS SCANDALOUSAPPEARIN ON OPRAH AND ACTIN LIKE A COONBEANIE SIGEL WAS THE ROC AND HE DID HIM LIKS THISTHE INTERVIEW IS DISGSUTINJAY IS THE SNAKIEST GUY IN THE UNIVERSE

I DNT CARE WAT ANY1 SAYS NOWTHIS CAMEL IS SCANDALOUSAPPEARIN ON OPRAH AND ACTIN LIKE A COONBEANIE SIGEL WAS THE ROC AND HE DID HIM LIKS THISTHE INTERVIEW IS DISGSUTINJAY IS THE SNAKIEST GUY IN THE UNIVERSE
the way he boy'd out jaz-o is the worst TBH

been slimey from day dot.who saw the joe budden interview breaking down the pump it up rmx issue.also like to add joey destroyed jay with that freestyle reply absolutely slaughtered the camel

LOLElaborate on dat Jaz-O, I never really understood that thing.

Jigga and Puffy are cut from the same cloth

Never like Jay-Z from way backHe is the ultimate snake What makes it worse is how over hyped he is compared to bare rappers that are much better then him

LOLElaborate on dat Jaz-O, I never really understood that thing.
basically jaz-o brought jay-z in, stopped him getting bullied, got him hood-rich by allowing him 2 shot crack with them and even gave him his 1st break in the music industry
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">then a wen jay-z rose to stardom jaz-o was still pretty much any guy from NYinstead of making sure his old mentor was bless he left him broke and in the cold, which is pretty shocking considering jigga's own name is developed from his

beanie been better then jay from when that 1st cd dropped. but with jay on the label he never was gonna get to get his shine like thatjay snaked out too many peoplejaz beansdamebeing the main ones. im still discusted how he did dame

Jigga and Puffy are cut from the same cloth
diddy is in a league of his own, jay is nowhere near that bad.

Next is Chris then in the near future Kanye.>>> Jay-Z.

jay -z is smart man, beanie is and out of prison, dude is just mad that his not getting any attention or money , so logically the bitch in him made him disse someone whos popular and get pple talking

jay stans r sickeninthese guys would stil be backin him if he was gassin jews in camps