112 yrs old and still does this..

neeko

_46634932_couple226282.jpgSomali man, '112', weds girl, 17Hundreds of people have attended a wedding in central Somalia between a man who says he is 112 years old, and his teenage wife.Ahmed Muhamed Dore - who already has 13 children by five wives - said he would like to have more with his new wife, Safia Abdulleh, who is 17 years old."Today God helped me realise my dream," Mr Dore said, after the wedding in the region of Galguduud.The bride's family said she was "happy with her new husband".Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter - were from the same village in Somalia and that he had waited for her to grow up to propose."I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom said.Goat-skin documentsThe BBC's Mohammed Olad Hassan in Mogadishu says the marriage, in the town of Guriceel, is being described by Somali historians as the first of its kind in the Horn of Africa nation for more than a century. Altogether, Mr Dore has 114 children and grandchildren. His oldest son is 80 years old and three of his wives have died.He says he hopes his new bride will give him more children. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8331136.stmshet