Thai kick boxing...

Vtec

Being going for the last 3 months, just curious to see if anyone else does this or has done or even considering doing it... (I personally recommend it on that latter note).
yea im in on it.. its all about aiming for power, speed and perfecting your moves

Being going for the last 3 months, just curious to see if anyone else does this or has done or even considering doing it... (I personally recommend it on that latter note).
yea im in on it.. its all about aiming for power, speed and perfecting your moves
STFU

STFU
LOL

STFU
looks like i gave you too much info.. u sure its been 3 months?

VTec you taken your fighting games far too serious lolOn a real though would like to take up a MA, there is a Shoot Fighters gym by me that my mate goes to and says its a sick workout
Lol nah man, them games haven't put me on this... Been considering it for time. And just recently I feel the time was right for me to step in this area.I've done boxing b4 and Karate when I was in my younger teens.But feeling this now and enjoying it. Full on in ur face combat. I now look on certain people on road, thinkin there hard, knowing I could end them in one move lol. Nah I just enjoy the disicpline, good stress releaser and its tough going. doubt i'd take it to serious tourny levels. Not looking to have my face wrote off. But yeah, get on it if u can....(ps xander, plus i dont even main sagat lol)

STFU
:D dont mind me man, jus messin ya.

STFU
:D dont mind me man, jus messin ya.
:D

ive been going muay thai for a few months aswell but have been out injured from playin footy missin it like f*ck sik martial art. some of the techniques are beautiful (no homo) better than some windmilling mma bastard on some pub man technique.
trustdelivering kicks to mans head, at the same equivalent speed but greater force than a right hook punch. >>>>>>actually quite scary, come to think about it if used in real life. (think i'd b more inclined to walk away).

VTec you taken your fighting games far too serious lolOn a real though would like to take up a MA, there is a Shoot Fighters gym by me that my mate goes to and says its a sick workout
Lol nah man, them games haven't put me on this... Been considering it for time. And just recently I feel the time was right for me to step in this area.I've done boxing b4 and Karate when I was in my younger teens.But feeling this now and enjoying it. Full on in ur face combat. I now look on certain people on road, thinkin there hard, knowing I could end them in one move lol. Nah I just enjoy the disicpline, good stress releaser and its tough going. doubt i'd take it to serious tourny levels. Not looking to have my face wrote off. But yeah, get on it if u can....(ps xander, plus i dont even main sagat lol)
You've been going 3 months and unless you're some super athlete who has the talent of Sanchai Sor Kingstar you're only slightly above average on road.I'm in Phuket for a month (hopefully more if I can get a student VISA) at Tiger Muay Thai . I'm well versed in boxing so I'm just going to have a months intense training on my kicks.What I'm going to do is aim for power, speed and perfecting my moves.

Subs, im not sayin im superman, just relating to the techniques involved, the blows are deadly surely u know this."I just enjoy the disicpline, good stress releaser and its tough going. doubt i'd take it to serious tourny levels. Not looking to have my face wrote off." But yeah i've done boxing b4, kicks now just dont come naturally at 1st.How you been doing it for? or u mean your going on a kicks instensive session, in addition your thai boxing??

Subs, im not sayin im superman, just relating to the techniques involved, the blows are deadly surely u know this."I just enjoy the disicpline, good stress releaser and its tough going. doubt i'd take it to serious tourny levels. Not looking to have my face wrote off." But yeah i've done boxing b4, kicks now just dont come naturally at 1st.How you been doing it for? or u mean your going on a kicks instensive session, in addition your thai boxing??
My last line was just taking the piss out of mr_r.I've sunk in about 4 months of Muay Thai so I'll probably be about the same level as you, especially considering we're both from boxing backgrounds.If you really enjoy it and you want adventure, you should consider going to Thailand and training at one of the camps over there. The people who will be training you are mostly champions so it's like having private sessions with David Beckam and Christiano Ronaldo. The flights the main expense but if you can save about a grand for a month you'll live like a king. I'm thinking about doing a blog when I'm over there, I'll up a link if I do.What's annoying me is my training doesn't want to teach me many new moves...I wanna learn jumping flying elbows and sh*t!

My last line was just taking the piss out of mr_r.I've sunk in about 4 months of Muay Thai so I'll probably be about the same level as you, especially considering we're both from boxing backgrounds.If you really enjoy it and you want adventure, you should consider going to Thailand and training at one of the camps over there. The people who will be training you are mostly champions so it's like having private sessions with David Beckam and Christiano Ronaldo. The flights the main expense but if you can save about a grand for a month you'll live like a king. I'm thinking about doing a blog when I'm over there, I'll up a link if I do.What's annoying me is my training doesn't want to teach me many new moves...I wanna learn jumping flying elbows and sh*t!
if ur from a boxing background dont u remember standing infront of the mirror for 3 months and doing:Step Step JabStep backStep Step JabStep backx 5 million.

if ur from a boxing background dont u remember standing infront of the mirror for 3 months and doing:Step Step JabStep backStep Step JabStep backx 5 million.
Yeh I remember and I used to hate shadowboxing when I first started, now I understand the significance of it. I think it's also the best way to tell a beginner from an experienced boxer without actually watching them fight.By the way what you're doing in America sounds amazing, hows it all going?