Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEGOMAN

WHAT RACE ARE YOU?

60 posts in this topic

Im Black African from UgandaIt aint no biggy but I dont see alot of other ppl put there REAL faces/pics on here and its hard to tell these dayseven when people use 'black slang' on here, It Kinda made me think, a VIPer called me a 'vine-swinging monkey'...was he black? white? asian? other?

human race.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHPWRJIOGHIER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWhat a bell end :lol:peoples plainfaces in the background>>>>how the f*ck could he get on the tube and do that...HOWWWWWW!?!?!?!?

im a child of the kyber passthe spiritual home of the militant mujahideen and islamofascismwhere the we dnt pin poppys on our chest we grow them 2 pollute the societies of the kuffar dogsin other words north west london :lol:

im a child of the kyber passthe spiritual home of the militant mujahideen and islamofascismwhere we dnt pin poppys on our chest we grow them 2 pollute the societies of the kuffar dogsin other words north west london :lol:
:lol:

:lol: every thing wit this vid is wrongeven ashman's hand swag is off beatloooooooool @ the skank he busses around 0.58 down the escalator

who remembers when ashman upped a pic of his murkled spine as proof that he needed incapacity benefits

who remembers when ashman upped a pic of his murkled spine as proof that he needed incapacity benefits
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: evidence?

WHITE.MIXED IF I CAN GET THE LIGHTING RIGHT.

loooooooool @ the skank he busses around 0.58 down the escalator

Making a topic just to tell everyone he's not Somalian.