Certified OG Sacked For Telling The Truth

Beavis

tbhthe culture of this country will never see drugs decriminalised, we do everything in excessjust look @ the binge drinkersnow imagine if md and ket was decrimninalised; we would have jake from purley taking it practically everyday and although i know these drugs are not as dangerous as the propaganda likes to make out, in such excess it WILL f*ck you up
How will MD f*ck you up?Its as dangerous as riding a horse everydayDoes jake drink everyday though?TBH its up to the person if they want to f*ck themselves up by taking it everyday (assuming it will even f*ck you up)
c/s10000%if guys wanna get dizzled they will, better the government legalize and secure quality control, so people dnt take other sh*t used to cut it up2much md wud f*ck u up mentally, u wud b bare depressed without it and ure heart wud b messed upluckily, people are physically unable 2 take this muchthe % of people who try it and then become addicted, wud b 1 of the lowest of all drugs
LOL @ thinking there aint people who will still take it regardlessand when taxes go through the roof cos of people NEEDING the NHS, you'll seedon't get me wrong, i would love to be able to get drugs with quality control but at the end of the day you got to look @ both sides of the argument and not get to personal about it

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea thats true, the majority of people would probly spoil it for everyone by taking insane ammounts.
I'm not convinced you know what majority means.
Why do you think that?
Because the majority rules in our society. If the majority take insane amounts then they're not spoiling for everyone because they i.e. most people, are doing what they want to do.

tbhthe culture of this country will never see drugs decriminalised, we do everything in excessjust look @ the binge drinkersnow imagine if md and ket was decrimninalised; we would have jake from purley taking it practically everyday and although i know these drugs are not as dangerous as the propaganda likes to make out, in such excess it WILL f*ck you up
How will MD f*ck you up?Its as dangerous as riding a horse everydayDoes jake drink everyday though?TBH its up to the person if they want to f*ck themselves up by taking it everyday (assuming it will even f*ck you up)
c/s10000%if guys wanna get dizzled they will, better the government legalize and secure quality control, so people dnt take other sh*t used to cut it up2much md wud f*ck u up mentally, u wud b bare depressed without it and ure heart wud b messed upluckily, people are physically unable 2 take this muchthe % of people who try it and then become addicted, wud b 1 of the lowest of all drugs
LOL @ thinking there aint people who will still take it regardlessand when taxes go through the roof cos of people NEEDING the NHS, you'll seedon't get me wrong, i would love to be able to get drugs with quality control but at the end of the day you got to look @ both sides of the argument and not get to personal about it
statistics? (besides i sed the wud b very low, nt that there wud b no1 addicted)look how much much alcohol causes the NHSwhat dus cannabis and MD cost the NHS (all are used every weekend in Britain), in comparison?

statistics? (besides i sed the wud b very low, nt that there wud b no1 addicted)look how much much alcohol causes the NHSwhat dus cannabis and MD cost the NHS (all are used every weekend in Britain), in comparison?
and that's the thing, cannabis and MD will never DIRECTLY poison you, instead you might eventually develop mental health problems or get serotonin syndrome and so there will not be proper stats like with alcoholtbh, i think we're gonna have to agree to disagreei would love to have these things decriminalised but at the same time i am not entirely sure society as a whole (British society anyway) is ready for such a step

George Orwell“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”.
I thought of that ^^ quote and the one below when I first heard about this guy getting sacked
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

Don Sosa is right about excesses. Legalised drugs in the Netherlands do not present catastrophic public health risks because the culture is very different: people are less-inclined to go overboard. Britain is of an entirely different disposition. We have among the highest rates of obesity, teen pregnancy, alcoholism, etc in the world. We indulge to excess more than nearly every other country on junk food, sex, alcohol, tobacco, violence, TV, etc... we go overboard with anything that it's possible to go overboard with. Nation of mindless boorish animalistic pleasure seekersThat said, I'm not convinced legalising weed would suddenly spawn a zombie army of redeyed stoners, simply because we're at (or very near) a point of universal-availability already. Anyone who wants weed, can get it - and I've never met anybody who wants to blaze, but doesn't, because it's illegalThe 'war on drugs' is definitely a farce, but full legalisation would not look the same here as it does in the Netherlands
c/s.this country does have a tendancy to over indulge but with stuff like weed thats fairly easy for everyone to get i cant see decriminalising it having a dramatic increase in the number of people who already do it anyways. stuff like ket and MD might be another story.their would need to be STRONG education on these substances for a long time in order to shape societies usage. If all else fails tho and there is a fear that people will be over doing it, then they could just tax the f*ck out of it. its simple economics, the higher price will curb demand. although with substances people may not change their spending patterns so easily which is evident with fags and booze in clubs. then their is also the case for rich people who wont be effected by high prices and that portion of society is still prone to over use....they would need to come up with some kind of credit system which controls the dispense of certain drugs and limits the availibilty to specific individuals. corse some people would find ways around it but if it can control the majority then its a viable idea.

we all get told what to do all the time, so our own sense of reason abandons usin europe it is less like thisin america it is worse/the argument shouldn't be about ''alcohol is legal and its much worse'', because then they will just ban alcohol. the argument should be us admitting that many people enjoy tweaking reality for a while in various methods, and an aware and responsible approach to drug use would reduce the damage inflicted. How can people be aware if there is no credible, easily accessible source of information? How can people be responsible if they are not self disciplined? The last question is a problem of self, and finding self in this country. It's confusing.

its all down to money. i wonder if in the netherlands they tax the importation and sale of weed?no govt would want to be seen to be making billions in tax revenue from hard to semi hard drugsthe prof was right. the kind of people worth making an effort to spark a proper debate about truth.lol@ certain junkies in this thread tho, thinking that he was cosigning ur junky habit. he was just saying that govt priorities are not in the correct order.

LOL at me ever following or believing this nonsense about certain drugs harm you etc. I damn well know when police or other drug authorities confiscate cannabis they don't destroy all of it, it is kept for their own recreational use during their leaves from work where they are not drug tested.Scientists, Doctors and many other people in related fields smoke cannabis. We can account for hundreds of thousands of deaths directly caused by alcohol, but can we allocate 5 cannabis related deaths?If cannabis was such a toxic drug as they say it is......shouldn't half the population of Holland be in mental hospitals or dead?

yea he's telling the truth but now a lot more people are gonna taking ecstasy.its not like illegal drugs go through safety and purity checks, it might not be that bad but people might think their taking it and will be taking something else.
yup, you will be very lucky to find a real E pill these dayshttp://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=...mp;sub_region=7lol @ how much fake sh*t is going around

Nutt sacking row "unseemly" says CameronDavid Cameron has criticised the government's handling of the sacking of drugs advisor Professor David Nutt.Speaking this morning, Mr Cameron said that while he backed the current classification of drugs, the row over Professor Nutt's dismissal was "unseemly"."I believe that we should keep the current classification for drugs. I don't believe that should change. I think the role of scientific advisors is to give advice it's that role of ministers to decide on the basis of that scientific advice," he said."What seems to have happened here is sort of breakdown in confidence and mutual confidence between advisor and minister and some rather unseemly scenes have followed."Referring to an interview the Home Secretary gave yesterday, Mr Cameron said ""Having the Home Secretary shouting on TV doesn't actually inspire confidence".http://page.politicshome.com/uk/nutt_sacki...ys_cameron.html
Conservatives are just as bad if not worseIf the scientific advise is ignored then the public have every right to know the government are ignoring this adviceHow can they cry that the scientists should not speak out

Guy is a certified Badman.Just heard him talk on Sky News, every syllable was the truth, seckled the newsreader differently.Even drugs charities are coming out in support of this guy.Some of his quotes:"Making (horse) riding illegal would completely prevent all these harms - this attitude raises the critical question of why society tolerates - indeed encourages - certain forms of potentially harmful behaviour but not others" - comparing horse riding deaths to ecstasy."We have to accept young people like to experiment - with drugs and other potentially harmful activities - and what we should be doing in all of this is to protect them from harm at this stage of their lives""I think the precautionary principle misleads, it starts to distort the value of evidence and therefore I think it could, and probably does, devalue evidence. This leads us to a position where people really don't know what the evidence is. They see the classification, they hear about evidence and they get mixed messages." - on de/reclassification."Alcohol ranks as the fifth most harmful drug after heroin, cocaine, barbiturates and methadone. Tobacco is ranked ninth, Cannabis, LSD and ecstasy, while harmful, are ranked lower at 11, 14 and 18 respectively."
lol Funny yet horse riding is actually used as therapy both emotionally and physically with very positive feedback and proof. But its over these shallow swimmers minds, ifs for those deep divers who can then still see clearly.While the facts are there in black and white about the drugs, just shows how ignorant he is to even mention this, Horse riding is an extreme sport, which is exactly why it is ilegal for under 16s not to wear protective clothing while riding a horse, YOU are obliged to ride horses with the correct safety equipment, what safety equipment does your AVERAGE extacy user take out on them on a night out to prevent being hurt/killed.Really annoying when someone who knows nothing about horses, but read some stastics about the amount of deaths from horse riding, and lets look at who actually caused this accident in the first place a reckless teenager speeding round corners Driving on single track roads out in the country crashing into the back of riders, sometimes children and killing not only the horse but the mother leading pony and the f*ck*ng child on the horse. STUPID f*ck*ng PRICKS! ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM TAKE POWERFULL CARS OF STUPID LITTLE BOYS WHO THINK BEING A GOOD DRIVER IS DRIVIN FAST AND RECKLESS AND KILLING PEOPLE AND THERE LOVED ONES!
Do u own a horse ??
gov will david kelly him soon
hammer-nail.jpg

Government's chief scientist backs David Nutt on cannabisProfessor John Beddington, the Government's chief scientist has backed Professor David Nutt, the sacked drugs adviser, over his claims that alcohol and cigarettes are more harmful than cannabis. By Tom Whitehead, Home Affairs EditorPublished: 4:28PM GMT 03 Nov 2009Prof Beddington, the country's top science adviser, said the evidence was "absolutely clear cut" but stopped short of criticising the removal of Prof Nutt.However, he is now urgently consulting other heads of expert committees to see if they have experienced difficulties or political interference in their roles.Only in August this year, Prof Beddington warned leading academics will be discouraged from working with government if they fear being reprimanded for expressing their views.It came as Gordon Brown, the Prime Minister, backed the decision by his Home Secretary, Alan Johnson, to force Prof Nutt to resign as chairman of the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD) for criticising government policy, especially on cannabis.The move has sparked a bitter row between the science community and politicians amid concerns over the future use of independent scientific advice.Two ACMD members have already resigned and there remains the prospect a mass resignation of the remaining 28 if they do not receive sufficient reassurances about the future from Mr Johnson in a meeting next week.One member said last night that the situation is on a "razor's edge".The row over Prof Nutt followed a series of public comments including a view that alcohol and tobacco is more harmful than cannabis, ecstasy and LSD.He has also criticised the Government's decision to move cannabis back to Class B, against the recommendation of the ACMD.On whether cannabis is less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol, Prof Beddington said: "I think the scientific evidence is absolutely clear cut. I would agree with it."He said the sacking was the result of a breakdown in trust between Prof Nutt and Mr Johnson but stressed it was for scientists to offer expert advice and politicians to make policy decisions."I think it's very difficult – when clearly trust had broken down between the Home Secretary and Professor Nutt – to see how that could go on," he said."I think it's fair to say we need to make a distinction between scientific advice and evidence – which is the role of experts and scientific committees and the role of ministers – which is to make policy."Mr Brown publicly backed Mr Johnson's decision to sack Prof Nutt and warned that the latter's comments gave the impression the Government was sending "mixed messages" about drugs.He told an audience of police, council workers and members of the public London: "Scientific advice is very important and we value it. You can see that with swine flu, with climate change and with all sorts of environmental problems."But advisers advise and ministers have to make decisions.He added: "I think the issue here is we did have advice that we should not reclassify cannabis. We did not accept that."We have to take a broader view in the round that was more than just the scientific advice. It's about the effects on young people that drugs are harmful and not acceptable."However the move has caused splits inside Government after Lord Drayson, the science minister, wrote to the Prime Minister urging him to reverse the decision.He said he was "pretty appalled" and claimed that Mr Johnson had made "a big mistake".http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...n-cannabis.html
The house of cards is slowly falling

• 2 weeks later...
An Audience with Professor NuttOn 11th November CCJS held an audience with Professor David Nutt chaired by our director, Richard Garside. Held at King's College London this week. As well as a question and answer session with Professor Nutt, Evan Harris of the Liberal Democrats and recent ACMD resignee Dr John Marsden also speak about the latest British government row about drug law in the UK.You can watch it here. http://www.crimeandjustice.org.uk/nutt_video.html