Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djbmc

Need Help!

10 posts in this topic

Whenever i type the web address:www.vip2.co.uk/forumInstead of taking me here i end up on bing.com, where it says "incorrect url, did you mean this:"and then there's a link to vip2, which i click on, that then says "internet explorer cannot display webpage" and THEN when i press F5 to try again, that's when i end up on the site.

Either your PC has something or your Internet Service Providers DNS servers are having issues.1) Use OpenDNS nameserversThe OpenDNS nameservers are 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. 2) Force a DNS FLUSH (if it's just a resolver cache issue)By issuing a ipconfig /flushdns through command prompt.

Can you explain exactly what i click on and where i click it coz that don't really make sense to me...

Can you explain exactly what i click on and where i click it coz that don't really make sense to me...
Are you using XP,Vista,Mac,Linux?

xp

Start with the easiest one which isClick on Start -> Run -> Type in CMD in then box that comes up and click on OKOn the black command prompt window type in ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.Will come up with a msg such as

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600](C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.C:\Documents and Settings\%username%>ipconfig /flushdnsWindows IP ConfigurationSuccessfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

safe for that, i'll let you know if it works.

no such luck :D

anyone who knows where i can get deijiko bells or anyone who can make em please lemme know ill pay for them to be made for kotokos hair from chobits.... im begging no pleading for help

anyone who knows where i can get deijiko bells or anyone who can make em please lemme know ill pay for them to be made for kotokos hair from chobits.... im begging no pleading for help
wot has this got to do with my laptop? go make ur own topic!