Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Calling All Vip2 A&R Scout

58 posts in this topic

Recommend me an Artist i.e. Singers/Musicians/ Bands overseas or Home-GrownNO RAPPERS... NO GUYS RAPPIN ON FUNKY HOUSE, NO COVERS All Their OWN MATERIAL.... EVEN IF Their Material IS OLD OR THEY ARE SIGNED TO a LABEL that is not big, so basically recommend me an artist, I’m tired of listening to the same old songs and voices.

one chick from my uni called Ellie, she just got a worldwide deal with polydor so im assuming she does this thing.

I've been listening to Hol Baumann lately, he is sick if you like downtempo stuff

This is what you get when you mix french and australian talent togetherundoubtly one of the greatest new age music ever composed

Matt thernbsinger??

Fat Freddys DropLook up the songs The Nod, Flashback, 5 day night, Drown my ego....

one chick from my uni called Ellie, she just got a worldwide deal with polydor so im assuming she does this thing.
link?

Fat Freddys DropLook up the songs The Nod, Flashback, 5 day night, Drown my ego....
That band is sick

this singer is called ENRICO. i cant find his original material on youtube. only collabs with JOLEON DAVENUE. but enrico is making some big moves.

link?
http://www.myspace.com/elliegoulding
BIG
Heavy... Then the vocal cuts out an i hear sum niche basslines kmt

link?
http://www.myspace.com/elliegoulding
BIG
Heavy... Then the vocal cuts out an i hear sum niche basslines kmt
Ellie is huge. Been dominating my iPod for a few months.

this singer is called ENRICO. i cant find his original material on youtube. only collabs with JOLEON DAVENUE. but enrico is making some big moves.
he got a tune over one delerious beat called two worlds?

Thoroughly convinced all this guys topics are sly ways of getting information for uni assignments.

I've been listening to Hol Baumann lately, he is sick if you like downtempo stuff
Sick.

Thoroughly convinced all this guys topics are sly ways of getting information for uni assignments.
nah... i just wanted to listen to some new talent who are good

Szjerdene (type her name into facebook/google to find her music. She is very good)Mr Man and The Illersapiens (South London Hip Hop collective.The rapper and a live band. No dumb violence/drug slinging rhymes. I highly recommend. They have a monthly live show at the Ritzy Cinema Cafe in Brixton. It's free and from 7pm to 11pm. I went to my first one last week and it was sick, no hype. Next one is 19th Nov. Again, check google for myspace/youtube, etc.)

Szjerdene (type her name into facebook/google to find her music. She is very good)Mr Man and The Illersapiens (South London Hip Hop collective.The rapper and a live band. No dumb violence/drug slinging rhymes. I highly recommend. They have a monthly live show at the Ritzy Cinema Cafe in Brixton. It's free and from 7pm to 11pm. I went to my first one last week and it was sick, no hype. Next one is 19th Nov. Again, check google for myspace/youtube, etc.)
* spuds titan* Szjerdene has a lovely voice her tune blue lullaby is sick.and i posted Mr Man and The Illersapiens a couple posts back they are heavy, was gonna check them out at the ritzy in the next couple weeks, glad u said they were sick defo reachin now

Hammer's actually too f*ckedGuy most definately needs to be doing more than he is.