Calling All Vip2 A&R Scout

PopT

Recommend me an Artist i.e. Singers/Musicians/ Bands overseas or Home-GrownNO RAPPERS... NO GUYS RAPPIN ON FUNKY HOUSE, NO COVERS All Their OWN MATERIAL.... EVEN IF Their Material IS OLD OR THEY ARE SIGNED TO a LABEL that is not big, so basically recommend me an artist, I’m tired of listening to the same old songs and voices.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Szjerdene (type her name into facebook/google to find her music. She is very good)Mr Man and The Illersapiens (South London Hip Hop collective.The rapper and a live band. No dumb violence/drug slinging rhymes. I highly recommend. They have a monthly live show at the Ritzy Cinema Cafe in Brixton. It's free and from 7pm to 11pm. I went to my first one last week and it was sick, no hype. Next one is 19th Nov. Again, check google for myspace/youtube, etc.)

Szjerdene (type her name into facebook/google to find her music. She is very good)Mr Man and The Illersapiens (South London Hip Hop collective.The rapper and a live band. No dumb violence/drug slinging rhymes. I highly recommend. They have a monthly live show at the Ritzy Cinema Cafe in Brixton. It's free and from 7pm to 11pm. I went to my first one last week and it was sick, no hype. Next one is 19th Nov. Again, check google for myspace/youtube, etc.)
* spuds titan* Szjerdene has a lovely voice her tune blue lullaby is sick.and i posted Mr Man and The Illersapiens a couple posts back they are heavy, was gonna check them out at the ritzy in the next couple weeks, glad u said they were sick defo reachin now