Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Platinum50

Google Wave

42 posts in this topic

Been trying to track down an invite for time, anyone on here got one? whats it saying?

please break it down, what is it?what does it involve? Phones?Im in if its worth it

I'm involved but have run out of invites.If they top them up like they did with GMAIL then I'll holla on here or summin.

1hour 20 mins.Cant be bothered to watch that sh*t.Will be back when someone gives an overview as to what is said in the vid.

Just another swag e-mail/messenger thing

If they can integrate it within Facebook it will probably have great success. Otherwise I doubt it will get that far.

If they can integrate it within Facebook it will probably have great success. Otherwise I doubt it will get that far.
:/

1 of the management on my team has been harping on about this sh*t for months, he has it. Im tired of all this technology, im happy just playing ice hockey and having sex, dont need all this sh*t in my life.

I'm involved but have run out of invites.If they top them up like they did with GMAIL then I'll holla on here or summin.
Please send an invite my way if you get hold of any

please break it down, what is it?what does it involve? Phones?Im in if its worth it
1hour 20 mins.Cant be bothered to watch that sh*t.Will be back when someone gives an overview as to what is said in the vid.
What is it
What is it
someone drop a brief summary plz
Someone give a f*ck*ng over view

They've started topping up invites again.. Anybody need one?

someone send me an invitebasically its like a semi email/chat thing hybrid all in one. Its like an email that participants can constantly update, edit and add too. New People can also join the "wave" and further evole the chat/email. Its kind of like a snowball effect email.

got 8 invites left, drop me ur email
skemar007@gmail.comsafe