Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

"I'm butters so i screwed a primary school girl"

40 posts in this topic

HOLDING up her tiny baby for the camera, 11-year-old bride Kordeza declares: "I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now."For the youngster barely old enough to start senior school has just become a MOTHER after going into labour during her WEDDING to her teenage boyfriend.She was still wearing her flowing white dress and tiara when she arrived at hospital and gave birth to 5lb 8oz Violeta.But after spending the night with her newborn, Kordeza - who you can see on video below - changed back into her wedding dress and nipped out to finish the ceremony.And the Zhelyazkova family couldn't be happier for their child bride - the youngest girl ever to give birth in a city where 13-year-old mums are routine.After leaving hospital this week, Kordeza - who fell pregnant within two weeks of her 11th birthday - spoke exclusively to the News of the World.
2s6t1l2.jpghttp://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/57556...edding-day.html^^^^^^^^video and morethis can't be life...really it can't beI actually feel sick..

Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her Roma gypsy school in Sliven, Bulgaria,
Say.No.More.

Tbh the worrying thing isn't that an 11 year old has given birth (something that is not too awful considering she told him she was 15, and 13y/o births are not uncommon over there)But the fact that in 6 years time that little peasant child will be over here dipping its hand into your pocket while you pay for a lucusade sport

1. he's crazy2. she does not look 11 years old in the SLIGHTEST. her face and body looks actually old3. she got pregnant 2 weeks after turning 11? 4. this is crazy

Tbh the worrying thing isn't that an 11 year old has given birth (something that is not too awful considering she told him she was 15, and 13y/o births are not uncommon over there)But the fact that in 6 years time that little peasant child will be over here dipping its hand into your pocket while you pay for a lucusade sport
lol.

now i'm thinking the family just made up this entire story to get money from NOTWbecause this is not an 11 year old girl. i know kids look older these days, but this is bullshitmum11b_280x450_63645a.jpg

slightly irrelevent but last night i had a dream that i was on holiday talking to a girl.... her freinds come overall 8+/10 fully developed in there bikinisthen they start telling me they are 14 one was 15my heart sank i was thinking how the f*ck am i going to get out of this situation without making it look like ima pedo/perv/was just talking for a bangthen i woke upthink its a sign

:lol:

C/S everyone else, she's not 11
i bet she doesnt even have a birth certificate. media jumped on it and made the story to go with it.

boi,this type of shite makes me sick...i actually hate it...19 year old after an 11 year oldwhat with the huge gap...baby as wellsmh

look at that guys handsleft hand looks like a bear claw

She looks alot older, but this made me feel a little queasy.

:lol:
:lmao:

the family just made up this entire story to get money from NOTWbecause this is not an 11 year old girl. i know kids look older these days, but this is bullshit

In that wedding photo she doesnt look 11, but i mean shes been dressed up to not look 11 there.But on this one she doesmum11a_516x372_63639a.jpg

do they look east african to anyone else as well? lol

they do. but there all the same. scumbags.

If anything they look South American

huh? east african? :huh::lol: shes deffo not 11 tho, i have a 27 year old chick who looks younger.

idi-amin-photo.jpg

:mellow: you obviously haven't read the article.