"I'm butters so i screwed a primary school girl"

Tirunih

HOLDING up her tiny baby for the camera, 11-year-old bride Kordeza declares: "I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now."For the youngster barely old enough to start senior school has just become a MOTHER after going into labour during her WEDDING to her teenage boyfriend.She was still wearing her flowing white dress and tiara when she arrived at hospital and gave birth to 5lb 8oz Violeta.But after spending the night with her newborn, Kordeza - who you can see on video below - changed back into her wedding dress and nipped out to finish the ceremony.And the Zhelyazkova family couldn't be happier for their child bride - the youngest girl ever to give birth in a city where 13-year-old mums are routine.After leaving hospital this week, Kordeza - who fell pregnant within two weeks of her 11th birthday - spoke exclusively to the News of the World.
2s6t1l2.jpghttp://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/57556...edding-day.html^^^^^^^^video and morethis can't be life...really it can't beI actually feel sick..

Tbh the worrying thing isn't that an 11 year old has given birth (something that is not too awful considering she told him she was 15, and 13y/o births are not uncommon over there)But the fact that in 6 years time that little peasant child will be over here dipping its hand into your pocket while you pay for a lucusade sport

Tbh the worrying thing isn't that an 11 year old has given birth (something that is not too awful considering she told him she was 15, and 13y/o births are not uncommon over there)But the fact that in 6 years time that little peasant child will be over here dipping its hand into your pocket while you pay for a lucusade sport
lol.

slightly irrelevent but last night i had a dream that i was on holiday talking to a girl.... her freinds come overall 8+/10 fully developed in there bikinisthen they start telling me they are 14 one was 15my heart sank i was thinking how the f*ck am i going to get out of this situation without making it look like ima pedo/perv/was just talking for a bangthen i woke upthink its a sign

:lol:

:lol:
:lmao: