Worst Chat-up Lines You Have Heard

FemmexFatale

A man who buys champagne at a club is a big turn off for me. Like why wouldn't you put that money into savings? Why would you drink money? Why would you WANT the girls champagne attracts? Why don't you think about your future? Where are your ambitions in life? Do you not think your persona is enough without a bottle in your hand? Why don't you want a girl who has her own money? Where will you be in 10 years? Unless you're a footballer or some other dude with ridiculous disposible income and it literally really isn't a thing to spend that money on something - excuse me for being vulgar - but something you'll have pissed out by the time you're eating your toast the next morning then you're silly imo. No offence.
watching man dem too hard tbhno long ting buy out the barttkk

A man who buys champagne at a club is a big turn off for me. Like why wouldn't you put that money into savings? Why would you drink money? Why would you WANT the girls champagne attracts? Why don't you think about your future? Where are your ambitions in life? Do you not think your persona is enough without a bottle in your hand? Why don't you want a girl who has her own money? Where will you be in 10 years? Unless you're a footballer or some other dude with ridiculous disposible income and it literally really isn't a thing to spend that money on something - excuse me for being vulgar - but something you'll have pissed out by the time you're eating your toast the next morning then you're silly imo. No offence.
are you for real? all of that text because of champagne? skeen

simple asalso more time i buy champs when im already drunk and fully not thinking straight

Guest Flat Ericó
It's their/our way of showing you that we do indeed have "ridiculous amounts of disposible income". Owww/Bawse etc

Yea i you way over analysed on that tbh.Where will you be in 10 years? Why would you drink money? loool

Half of it was obviously sarcasm/taking it too far for those who fail to have the mental acumen to realise that. I can buy my own champagne, I earn a good yearly salary. These kind of people try to pour champagne in my glass all night, don't get it wrong (no-nahdan). I just think they're noobs.And the fact that they have to buy champagne to get p*ssy is poor performance imo eks.

kinda back to thte topic at hand___>>>females trying to chat man uppmsl no game

Guest Flat Ericó
Some old fresh aff, walked up to some girls"eh whats going on mehn, how are ur eyes so shiny gerl"
lmao
I've been randomly saying this bar and bussing up over the past few weeks , gonna drop it on some chick tonight
LOLbest bar in thread tbhstill laughing

are you for real? all of that text because of champagne? skeen
lolexactly and wanna chat sh*t about my posts! LOL Champers is nasty though, even the expensive stuff is not my kinda drink...Spirits! :D

Cannot believe what i just read.what the ?? But ...Is she actuallyInfact im jus going to lie down

Guest Tulse Hill
Cannot believe what i just read.what the ?? But ...Is she actuallyInfact im jus going to lie down
looolWrighty knoews!!This girl is wierd, but everyone rates her wierdness

Jesus