fao them guys from sweden. i know there's 2/3 of you

NO SUNSHINE

lol @ being able to flying to another country for £6 while the train to newcastle is about £85 off peak return
LOL, real talk.macz go on ryanair's site, they've got a load of £3 each way flights under their deals sectionmost of them are gone though, on decent dates anyway. that's why i ended up booking stockholm - i wanted to go to italy.

Guest Tulse Hill

man don't realise that he gets charged for walking in the airport £60, another £40 per bag, £20 to use the thing the bags go around on even if you tick no your not using it, £40 to get into the terminal and £25 for food and drink on the plane

Safe, but is £6 the total you paid coz I know they love to add pure taxes on an sh*t an they work out like £60
If you don't check any bags in (just have hand luggage), don't buy their boog travel insurance, don't buy priority boarding etc. then there's no extra charges.See if you can pay with a Visa Electron (which is free to use) cos otherwise they'll charge you a £5 "card handling fee" per person each way. It's bullshit, but it's a minor though really.