X-Mas Presents....

NiNES.

Girl giggles: So, what you gonna get me for xmasMale: Me, innit.../Thread.Disclaimer: The intention of this exchange is to imply interaction of a sexual nature, not on some 'last christmas, I gave you my heart' Mike Kane tip.

mum and cousin get a hand and nail kit, just cuz when i bought mine it was buy 2 get 1 freeBro is getting a drum kit, i promised him for time, not as an xmas prez, more like an upgrade from his guitarGod daughter is getting a bookAnd every1 else is getting a forwarded text

Girl giggles: So, what you gonna get me for xmasMale: Me, innit.../Thread.Disclaimer: The intention of this exchange is to imply interaction of a sexual nature, not on some 'last christmas, I gave you my heart' Mike Kane tip.
LOL When did you start sending for MK?
Lol its all just banter...

Both my parents Birthdays either side of Christmas so this year they are getting a joint gift that they both requested and a little suprise just for opening.Grandparents,Sister, Brother, aunt and uncle, 5 neices, 1 nephew, 1 great neice, only getting for three of my cousins.Partner.This is exactly why i start Xmas Presents back in June!As for the rest I Quote Kurious

And every1 else is getting a forwarded text
Or Specials Christmas cards.

Lol
:lol: