Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skenghis Khan

Black glamour models with natural hair

20 posts in this topic

their rare . . . 47d2e5f648d69.jpg47d2e65a0bbdd.jpg4866ca1914922.jpgcurvekittyA20.jpggodivakittyB34.jpggodivashenettaC26.jpg48547083b868e.jpg42f38a4121ec1.jpg4703fe3ba8cce.jpg4798cec40384c.jpg3355691909_513ecbea64.jpg45843337d6d08.jpggodivatequillaD28.jpggodivatequillaB50.jpggodivatequillaA63.jpggodivasilverroeA62.jpgsome weave-ins and probably even some wigs amongst them but you get the idea.up pics or discuss the issue.

Natural hair>>>>>>>>>>WeaveGirls with natural hair is very sexy tbh Weave doesn't even look good lmao don't know why girls insist on getting it, spending hours having it put in and sh*t, pay 20 quid and then you look like any brooklyn hooker*Disclaimer: That bald picky head style aint runnin with me, so don't try it.

thought your username was thunderousbumpai was thinking cheez

NICE TRY.The only problem is not all those hair are real...

Natural hair>>>>>>>>>>WeaveGirls with natural hair is very sexy tbh Weave doesn't even look good lmao don't know why girls insist on getting it, spending hours having it put in and sh*t, pay 20 quid and then you look like any brooklyn hooker*Disclaimer: That bald picky head style aint runnin with me, so don't try it.
this guy knows.chicks with weave get no love from me.
this guy knows.chicks with weave get no love from me.

*Liz LOVES this thread*two thumbs and a big toe upso refreshing

I aint got time for chicks if the hair aint yours

true.some of those examples r off - weave and afro wigbut the fact is that relaxed hair is the industry standard, its very difficult to find glamour models with natural hair.most of the girls in these pics now wear their hair straight.

its not really a bad thing thothey're just glamour models, they arnt exactly role modelsmandem arnt really bothered about these women's hair do

I'm all for the coalition against weave movement.

thats deep, it so easy to get side tracked and loose ur identityi really enjoyed this video couple months agothe ladies from 0.30 - 0.40 look great

its not really a bad thing thothey're just glamour models, they arnt exactly role modelsmandem arnt really bothered about these women's hair do
but it plays its part. young men grow up absorbing these images, it partly forms their ideas of what they think is attractive.young women want to be attractive to young men so there is a pressure to conform.images of black women with natural hair are rare anyway but are almost non-existent in the glamor industry.of all the young black women i know, only two wear their hair natural.and I hear man talking bout nappy and how they like long hair.

but it plays its part. young men grow up absorbing these images, it partly forms their ideas of what they think is attractive.young women want to be attractive to young men so there is a pressure to conform.images of black women with natural hair are rare anyway but are almost non-existent in the glamor industry.
true true

fake hairfake nailsfake face(make up)u can make a big deal out of black girls doing it, but women of all races do it (white girls back weave and bonding to)i dn't even care, if it suites u and looks good, then do u

dont really see why it would matter for a glamour model.

if the backoffs their i dont mindlol at you man goin on like you wudnt mash a chik with weave

girls spend NUFF time and money on hair.......choosing itbuying itputting it instyling it etcwhen most the time the natuaral and regular is the way to go and looks better on most of them