Black glamour models with natural hair

Skenghis Khan

Natural hair>>>>>>>>>>WeaveGirls with natural hair is very sexy tbh Weave doesn't even look good lmao don't know why girls insist on getting it, spending hours having it put in and sh*t, pay 20 quid and then you look like any brooklyn hooker*Disclaimer: That bald picky head style aint runnin with me, so don't try it.

Natural hair>>>>>>>>>>WeaveGirls with natural hair is very sexy tbh Weave doesn't even look good lmao don't know why girls insist on getting it, spending hours having it put in and sh*t, pay 20 quid and then you look like any brooklyn hooker*Disclaimer: That bald picky head style aint runnin with me, so don't try it.
this guy knows.chicks with weave get no love from me.
this guy knows.chicks with weave get no love from me.

its not really a bad thing thothey're just glamour models, they arnt exactly role modelsmandem arnt really bothered about these women's hair do
but it plays its part. young men grow up absorbing these images, it partly forms their ideas of what they think is attractive.young women want to be attractive to young men so there is a pressure to conform.images of black women with natural hair are rare anyway but are almost non-existent in the glamor industry.of all the young black women i know, only two wear their hair natural.and I hear man talking bout nappy and how they like long hair.

its not really a bad thing thothey're just glamour models, they arnt exactly role modelsmandem arnt really bothered about these women's hair do
but it plays its part. young men grow up absorbing these images, it partly forms their ideas of what they think is attractive.young women want to be attractive to young men so there is a pressure to conform.images of black women with natural hair are rare anyway but are almost non-existent in the glamor industry.
true true