Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sinister

Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

277 posts in this topic

Channel 4 - 8PMShould be interesting...

mixed race chicks would get wifeyed quick time. as for black chicks No thank you.

whats up with channel 4 and all these shows its a shame mixed race only means one thing in this country.... like theres only 2 races you can mix and end up with

mixed race chicks would get wifeyed quick time. as for black chicks No thank you.
In theory, yes.In practice, maybe.

lol @ the gas in this post, easily enough to keep a small country well heated throughout a winter

best of both worldsits like living by the sea and working in london/thread

lol @ the gas in this post, easily enough to keep a small country well heated throughout a winter
Mixed race chicks are the one bruv. Theres something about them makes me wanna say yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I think genetically having two different racial backgrounds has its advantages

This should be interesting.

People talk as if theyve been selectively bred to have the best traits like they were pitbulls

It has an equal amount of disadvantages

the woman said mix race are they butts of jokes..

2 different cultural backgrounds has more advantagesbut f*ck this show

Genetically, yes. They tend to have better immune systems and more natural immunities. Can't really see any other way that matters.

Shows biased from when her own daughter is mixed race.Obviously she aint gonna act like it's a bad thing.

channel four are on inciting this race war
lol i was wondering wtf is channel 4 on these days showing bare sh*t about black people, then i clocked it was black history month last month

I dunno, being mixed-race/black means you're less likely to find a match for a bone-marrow transplant.

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time
isn't that usually the basis of most racism/prejudice in this common age though?