Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her conjecture is speculative almost to the point where it shouldn't be allowed on TV.Mixed-race people tend to live in poorer areas in Brazil, but mental health statstics suggest they have the same rates of mental illness as non-mixed people. So this is strong evidence to suggest that mixed-race people are less prone to mental health issues. Despite the fact that mental health is not directly linked with poverty.
it's funny because black people in brazil tend to live in the poorer areas as welland there's white people living in favelas and in dire circumstances all over brazil as well

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time
maybe in ur day. the chicks arent digging them mixed raced bruddas as much anymore in my experience.
only a mixed race person could be the judge of that, i'd say we're doing just fine,society has made it cliche to be on a mix race guy, so its not as simple as it once was,but we still do the same numbers and there aint another's ratio I'd prefer
were you brought up by a white or black parent? or both?
both, and also lived with my jamaican side of the fam while growing up

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time
maybe in ur day. the chicks arent digging them mixed raced bruddas as much anymore in my experience.
only a mixed race person could be the judge of that, i'd say we're doing just fine,society has made it cliche to be on a mix race guy, so its not as simple as it once was,but we still do the same numbers and there aint another's ratio I'd prefer

I think it's better to just not give a f*ck what colour you are or anyone else is tbh.
ashman this time next week AFC WIMBLEDON will have beaten youget ready 4 that, OK
HahahahaNo way man. We are on form! Have you not been seeing how we are murdering teams right now? Leeds undefeated all season and we murk them. Colchester in 3rd, we murk them.. bruv, we are ready for anyone right now.. Bring on Arsenal is what I say.. Neil Harris will bang them goals in! MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ashman, how you gonna start supporting a team where your baby mothers new baby daddy supports? Are you hoping to meet him and have a massive fight on the pitch?
Not serious.Get your start dates correct.
its ashman da man with the master planto have a white xmas all across the landgod dam first we kill da asians then we'll kill the blackswhen theres only us left we can chill and relaxits ashman not a flash in da pan manbestest mc on the micc gettin all the cash manfrom my daddys back account to the dss scams manin the last 2 years i got 20 grand cash in handme and my gurl cz have it nice and easyi love my cz cos shes nice and eazy yes indeedyskizzy 4 shizzy come with the right mentalityto kill anyone whos not white or got mixed in there familyher sisters lady sovereign thats not why im holleringyou know il be bigger than that midget and thats not bollox manfrom hiphop to grime you know i can rhymeyou might thinkl that im shite but yo im white....Beeeeeee whiiiiiiiiite.......

If anything if u think its a problem you should blame the whites/blacks and other 'pure raced' people and not mixed race peopleUnlike mixed race people the pure raced people had a choice and mixed race people didnt....they are born like that and no matter what they do their children will automatically be mixed race tooAll this hate towards mixed race people is unjust and hypocritical

Guest Esquilax

didn't see the show, read a review in the london lite today, said the presenter was just really patronizing and smug and all she did was display how talented her daughter was as grounds of the benefits of mixed race and it was generally just a sh*t showthis correct? if it is im not going to bother

I hate when they put on blatantly biased and unprofessional documentaries.There's a book out called "Breeding Between The Lines - Why Interracial People Are Healthier And More Attractive", written by some doctor which effectively sums up the tendancies of offspring from mixed couples to pick up immunity/certain health advantages from each parent. It explains in detail empirical and current studies as well. Most of the research is backed up.Quite interesting. And by the sounds of it more informed than this program.I still wanna watch it though.