Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoot

Driving theory test on thursday

16 posts in this topic

Haven't done any work on it till nowanyone have any tips for me, also how do you do hazard perception

if you have good general knowledge dont worryif you dont revise mafukahazard perception is simplejus click as soon as you spot a possible hazardbut jus click once

Can't see why people don't revise for something thats costing them money to do...

Can't see why people don't revise for something thats costing them money to do...
Real talk./Revise hard tues and wed and everything will be fresh in your mindHazard perception is piss easy but go in knowning what to expect.

are you using that theory test dvd thing? Cos that will help with you with the lot. All the questions that came up in my test I had already seen on the dvd... but then I had been revising before I even booked my test.

lol good luck if you think your gonna pass without any revisioni studied hard, passed it and my driving test nearly 2yrs ago nowthe dvd and highway code are the way forward

Dont read the Highway Code Do as many practice questions as you canThere will be about 2 questions you wont have seen before

lol good luck if you think your gonna pass without any revision
Nah I revised on the way to the centre (hazey revision) and about 45 mins the day before & smacked it upPractice the Hazard Perception also

Get the CD and practice every free hour you have. It's not about throwing away the money for no reason.

Yeah I got the DVD done like an hour of practise questions going to bang out some more tomorrow.there are like 1000 possible questions though..... which ones shall i concentrate on

just go through the practice/mock testsif you're passing each time it's likely you'll pass at your actual test

Common sense!Cant believe its 7 years since i did thisGood Luck for Thursday

I got the book and read the whole question bankRevise long and hard,...its not about wasting money.Some questions in each section are the same just reworded so if u have to skip some that should save u time.Practise the hazard perception and click a few times but not too much...I got zerod a new times

Shizzle i have a problem!!!! Im doing market research in oxford street on the same day as my theory and they ain't letting me re-book itmarket research finishes at 4.45 and my test is at 6do you think it's possible for me to make it from oxford street to kingston in that space of time, can't be missing the market research its basically £60 for doing f*ck all.

Good luck.Passed mine just no revision. To think i longed it out because i thought it was hard smh..Passed driving test topic to be bumped soon, Anyone know if these 5 day pass tests are worth it?

Shizzle i have a problem!!!! Im doing market research in oxford street on the same day as my theory and they ain't letting me re-book itmarket research finishes at 4.45 and my test is at 6do you think it's possible for me to make it from oxford street to kingston in that space of time, can't be missing the market research its basically £60 for doing f*ck all.
Irony is that if you miss the test half of that 60 will be on rebooking it!