Eboue "They Wont Boo Me Over There.."

Young £

Emmanuel Eboue has announced his ambition to turn out for Paris St Germain at some stage of his career.Emmanuel-Eboue-Arsenal-Celtic-Champions-Leagu_2352753.jpgThe Ivory Coast international is currently on the books of Arsenal, with whom he signed a long-term contract in 2007.He has been a regular fixture in the Gunners first team since moving to North London in 2005, making over 100 senior appearances.The 26-year-old has admitted, though, that he does not expect to see out his playing days at Emirates Stadium.Eboue is keen to take on a fresh challenge in the future and has revealed that he would welcome the opportunity to try his luck in the French top flight.Surprises"I don't believe that I will break my contract at Arsenal, but I would like to try something new at some point," he told Le Quotidien du Foot."One day I would like to play in Ligue 1. I like that league, there are a lot of surprises and developments."If I went there, I believe I would sign for PSG. They are a club I admire."If Paris officials were to offer me a deal, the reply would be positive. We will have to see what happens."For now I am at Arsenal and I am focused on the season here. Next summer we will have to see."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_5669698,00.html