Broke Back n/h

Aquaman

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5671725,00.htmlclichy out for next four weeks.
Arsenal defender Gael Clichy is facing a month on the sidelines after suffering a suspected stress fracture in his lower back.The left-back is an integral member of Arsene Wenger's first XI but has been forced onto the treatment table after sustaining the injury.France international Clichy will miss Wednesday's UEFA Champions League clash with AZ Alkmaar and the next European clash against Standard Liege on 24th November.The problem will also keep him out of the reckoning for the forthcoming Premier League games against Wolves, Sunderland and London rivals Chelsea.Clichy could return for the Carling Cup quarter-final meeting with Manchester City at the start of December but it is unlikely Arsene Wenger will rush him back into action.Midfielder Tomas Rosicky returns to the squad for the Group H clash against Alkmaar at Emirates Stadium following a knee problem.Striker Nicklas Bendtner (groin), goalkeeper Lukas Fabianski (thigh), Theo Walcott (knee) and Denilson (back) remain out.
injuries are stacking up now. not convinced by gibbs but this is what he needs to improve

Gibbs is still learning, he will have good days and bad days. TBH we saw the same things happen to Cole and Clichy in their early days.Cole took them out of his game completely, where as Clichy's moments still recur.Gibbs did very good last season, until he got targeted in games against good teams.Bar when he let Degen in, he played very well against Liverpool just a week ago.

Gibbs better step up because if certain (reliable) sources are to be believed, Clichy will be a Madrid/Barca player by next season
What the f*ck are you on about.Reliable sourcees :D
the reliable source is actually Kieron Gibbs -- he's from my ends, he told someone he is friends with about the potential move for Clichy. They in turn told me and i am now telling vip2

Gibbs better step up because if certain (reliable) sources are to be believed, Clichy will be a Madrid/Barca player by next season
the reliable source is actually Kieron Gibbs -- he's from my ends, he told someone he is friends with about the potential move for Clichy. They in turn told me and i am now telling vip2
What ends is he from then?

What ends is he from then?
he's from South and goes Kiss Kut barbers in Broad Green

Gael Clichy loves England so much that he once considered playing for its national team. The Arsenal left-back is of course a bonafide France international now after making his senior debut in a World Cup qualifier against Serbia last year. Clichy has won three caps but things might have been different for the 24-year-old had he pursued his right to apply for English citizenship after he completed five years in his adopted country in the summer of 2008. The thought of switching football allegiances crossed Clichy's mind and, speaking before the international break, he explained why. "I had been in England for five years, it was before I had played for France and, if the English people wanted me to be English, I could have played for England," he told Arsenal.com. "I thought about it because I feel really good here, I feel really at home here. I can imagine being an English player because of the way their fans love football. The way they are proud of the national team is just amazing and I think any player would like to feel this. England is a special place for a footballer. "I didn't do anything about it because at the end of the day I spoke with my father and I love France. I am really proud to be a French international and I wouldn't give this away for anything." Clichy's sole international target now is to fight his way into the France starting XI for their opening World Cup match in South Africa next June after missing the play-off victory over Ireland with a back injury. However Clichy's love for England is genuine, so much so that he gets ‘homesick' when he returns to France. And the Arsenal star has not ruled out staying in London when he eventually hangs up his boots. "When I go back home now [after] about two or three weeks I feel like I have to come back to England so that shows how at home I feel here," said Clichy. "I love it here and I hope I will stay here for a long time. I don't know if I would stay here after my playing career but it is possible. "If I have children one day I would like them to speak English. Instead of going to America I would rather they come to London because I love it here, the people are really warm and welcoming."