Yo

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get both u knowi cant even afford 1Thx for all the replies stillEm dott if i get rrod after 1 year can i still get it repaired free of charge?
RROD is covered by warranty for 3 years. And if you get it, adn then they send you back a new one, the warranty starts all over again. So you could get it 2 years in, send it off, and then when you get a new one the 3 years starts again.Just make sure when you get it you register your machine with them. You can do it online.

Get both u knowi cant even afford 1Thx for all the replies stillEm dott if i get rrod after 1 year can i still get it repaired free of charge?
RROD is covered by warranty for 3 years. And if you get it, adn then they send you back a new one, the warranty starts all over again. So you could get it 2 years in, send it off, and then when you get a new one the 3 years starts again.Just make sure when you get it you register your machine with them. You can do it online.
Thx mate

noeven if that came out it would be unnessecary
clearly micrsoft didn't use a swot n threat analysis on their product. How can they nt cover the simplest of things.
u mean a good set of games and a propper online sercive?
u r acting like the ps3 online is totally bodged up, wich it aint.the best games come on both consoles anyway.gow3 aint though/

noeven if that came out it would be unnessecary
clearly micrsoft didn't use a swot n threat analysis on their product. How can they nt cover the simplest of things.
u mean a good set of games and a propper online sercive?
u r acting like the ps3 online is totally bodged up, wich it aint.the best games come on both consoles anyway.gow3 aint though/
no im not saying its bogged up im just saying psn is not as good as xbox live which it isnt