Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benjamin Disraeli

FAO Afgoon & VIP2 Muslims

54 posts in this topic

Matrix producer plans Muhammad biopicBarrie Osborne, part of the Oscar-winning team behind the Lord of the Rings films, says the new production 'will educate people about the true meaning of Islam'guardian.co.uk, Monday 2 November 2009 11.00 GMT Producer Barrie Osborne cast Keanu Reeves as the messiah in The Matrix and helped defeat the dark lord Sauron in his record-breaking Lord of the Rings trilogy. Now the Oscar-winning American film-maker is set to embark on his most perilous quest to date: making a big-screen biopic of the prophet Muhammad.Budgeted at around $150m (£91.5m), the film will chart Muhammad's life and examine his teachings. Osborne told Reuters that he envisages it as "an international epic production aimed at bridging cultures. The film will educate people about the true meaning of Islam".Osborne's production will reportedly feature English-speaking Muslim actors. It is backed by the Qatar-based production company Alnoor Holdings, who have installed the Muslim scholar Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi to oversee all aspects of the shoot. In accordance with Islamic law, the prophet will not actually be depicted on screen."The film will shed light on the Prophet's life since before his birth to his death," Ahmed Abdullah Al-Mustafa, Alnoor's chairman, told al-Jazeera. "It will highlight the humanity of Prophet Muhammad."The as-yet-untitled picture is due to go before the cameras in 2011. It remains to be seen, however, whether it will be beaten to cinemas by another Muhammad-themed drama. Late last year, producer Oscar Zoghbi announced plans to remake The Message, his controversial 1976 drama that sparked a fatal siege by protesters in Washington DC. The new version, entitled The Messenger of Peace, is currently still in development.http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/nov/02...muhammad-biopic
Hmmm

Matrix producer plans Muhammad biopicBarrie Osborne, part of the Oscar-winning team behind the Lord of the Rings films, says the new production 'will educate people about the true meaning of Islam'guardian.co.uk, Monday 2 November 2009 11.00 GMT Producer Barrie Osborne cast Keanu Reeves as the messiah in The Matrix and helped defeat the dark lord Sauron in his record-breaking Lord of the Rings trilogy. Now the Oscar-winning American film-maker is set to embark on his most perilous quest to date: making a big-screen biopic of the prophet Muhammad.Budgeted at around $150m (£91.5m), the film will chart Muhammad's life and examine his teachings. Osborne told Reuters that he envisages it as "an international epic production aimed at bridging cultures. The film will educate people about the true meaning of Islam".Osborne's production will reportedly feature English-speaking Muslim actors. It is backed by the Qatar-based production company Alnoor Holdings, who have installed the Muslim scholar Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi to oversee all aspects of the shoot. In accordance with Islamic law, the prophet will not actually be depicted on screen."The film will shed light on the Prophet's life since before his birth to his death," Ahmed Abdullah Al-Mustafa, Alnoor's chairman, told al-Jazeera. "It will highlight the humanity of Prophet Muhammad."The as-yet-untitled picture is due to go before the cameras in 2011. It remains to be seen, however, whether it will be beaten to cinemas by another Muhammad-themed drama. Late last year, producer Oscar Zoghbi announced plans to remake The Message, his controversial 1976 drama that sparked a fatal siege by protesters in Washington DC. The new version, entitled The Messenger of Peace, is currently still in development.http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/nov/02...muhammad-biopic
Hmmm
Why is it, when I read this, I felt the same vibes of when it kicks off at Millwall but only 100x worse?

how they get around the whole marrying 9 year olds though/ i think its a good idea

how will they portray his life on screen without being to able to assume his image?

yea she speaks some sense. No comment on the film.

how will they portray his life on screen without being to able to assume his image?
They're just gonna blur his face out.blurred%20face1.gif

ive said it a thousand timesislam 1400 years ago was the mona lisa now its a photocopy of 10,000 photocopies . a bastardized ideology which is bereft of inspiration and open to literal rape from morally defunct induviduals.we need 2 burn down the entirity of mecca the kaaba the mosque... the tacky horrible buildings surrounding it...we need to burn it down with the wahibis in it men women and children and rebuild it all im with this bitch.

Re: The Title , llow classing me and my Ikhwan with the kafir above

we need to burn it down with the wahibis in it men women and children and rebuild it all
From what I know the wahibis have only given Islam a bad nameThat woman did speak sense

The hadiths also contain false teachings which are used by some to twist the teachings to benefit there waysJust look at the Qur'anic Muslims who reject the hadiths

we need to burn it down with the wahibis in it men women and children and rebuild it all
From what I know the wahibis have only given Islam a bad nameThat woman did speak sense
Yes, your correct in saying that.

The hadiths also contain false teachings which are used by some to twist the teachings to benefit there waysJust look at the Qur'anic Muslims who reject the hadiths
The Ahadith dont contain any false teaching there are some fake ones though if thats what u mean

The hadiths also contain false teachings which are used by some to twist the teachings to benefit there waysJust look at the Qur'anic Muslims
but remember the classical arabic of couple thousand years ago is sometimes hard to translate, which is why some things can be interprated in different ways.

The hadiths also contain false teachings which are used by some to twist the teachings to benefit there waysJust look at the Qur'anic Muslims
but remember the classical arabic of couple thousand years ago is sometimes hard to translate, which is why some things can be interprated in different ways.
This is interesting
All Islamic sources hold that an enormous amount of forgery was committed in Hadith literature. Ibn Hanbal said that seerah and tafseer have been more affected by forgery than any other branch of literature. The very existence of copious literature on fabricated hadiths reminds us of this consciousness. Based on this fact, a great many Western scholars declared Hadith literature to be unreliable and unauthentic (Siddiqi 127).Definition of a Fabricated HadithA fabricated hadith is a hadith which is falsely ascribed to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) while in fact he did not pronounce it; it is not permissible to narrate such hadiths (As-Suyuti 2:274). Most of the fabricated hadiths were introduced in Muslim literature by the fabricators themselves; they forged the statements and invented the isnad from their own imagination.http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satelli...iah%2FLSELayout

the real fact about islam is that its arabs who have given it a bad name.islam changed when arabs who had nothing before islam wanted to use it to dominate the world.spiritualism only exists in Africa and Asia. all other places are full of soulless nomadic barbariansthats why europe went round the world burning and destroying, arabs did the exact same thing. and arabs biggest weapon was islam to use an rebuild the new assyrian empire.this violence is the pollution of politicising religion. it was africans who protected mohammed from death from his own arab people.so all this bullshit about hijabs and opression of women is an arab thing thats been passed down to other bastard cultures or those who have forgotten what they were really about. the worst thing about islam is the arabs. same way the worst thing about christianity is the european

sosa u bitch assspeople like u are the problem with islamthe hadith are a bunch fo bullshit and should be burnedur pathetic think 4 urself abiid... thats ur new name.. slaveadmin change this guys name 2 abid sosa

Re: The Title , llow classing me and my Ikhwan with the kafir above

Lol at me being pathetic Go and say these things to your family or the Muslims in your community instead of typing them online u internet warriorThen come talk to mei can say everything i say on here regarding religion in real life can you say the same

ye i can... i get shouted down though by the narrow minded insular slave muslims witth no imagination or revoluntionary mindset and no real education on history of religion or who cannot think 4 themselvesthey rely on their religious teachers 2 tel them wat 2 think ... they are in essence braindead sheep u should be ashamed that mecca is colonized and conquered by the secret kuffar who have defiled it with their lies let me ask u what branch of islam 2 do follow ?

swear this religion business messes some breahs up

religion doesnt mess anyone up. its the culture of the people who are already messed up and then take on religion that messes them up even more.

why is your group called turkey? i dont get it are you turkish or what

Ok dont give me ur life story , lol at ur family if they let u talk like this around them thoughat equation who are u talking about

more of a general statement on the detriments of exceptional religious devotion spanning all religions. can do strange things to people