FAO: Women

Angelo

er you should get some tint remover roller, its like this roller thing you buy from tescos or whatever and you roll it up and down on your sh*t and it removes the sh*t. Also check your pockets and everything before you put stuff in the washer for little bits of tissue n stuff, and don't mix your washing with a piece of clothing that leaves bare tint/sh*t everywherei am wO.Man after all

How can I stop this from happening?Empty your pockets and dont over fill the machine.Your washing machine may need a good clean out as lint can be caused by clogged up areas of the machine not letting debris through and therefore sticking to your clothes.How can I remove the lint once it has appeared without picking each individual bit off?Give the clothes a good shake and wash again and/or use a sticky roller.

How can I stop this from happening?Empty your pockets and dont over fill the machine.Your washing machine may need a good clean out as lint can be caused by clogged up areas of the machine not letting debris through and therefore sticking to your clothes.How can I remove the lint once it has appeared without picking each individual bit off?Give the clothes a good shake and wash again and/or use a sticky roller.
Kay.I'm going to be earning a lot of money in the not to distant future. You sound like you can keep a house in order. Want to have my children and look after my castle?

Kay.I'm going to be earning a lot of money in the not to distant future. You sound like you can keep a house in order. Want to have my children and look after my castle?
Back off you overworked advertising homo

Back off you overworked advertising homo
That's a half truth.

Would love to Lemons.
yes but your children will be the product of AI from a sperm bank, and your marriage will be a sham ala Mr/Mrs Cole. Lemons is a bitter gay who cannot step out of the closet.

Would love to Lemons.
yes but your children will be the product of AI from a sperm bank, and your marriage will be a sham ala Mr/Mrs Cole. Lemons is a bitter gay who cannot step out of the closet.
Kay - I'll have the paperwork drawn up.O.Man - LOL.