Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

How do u like your eggs?

63 posts in this topic

i used to just be on scrambled egg but recently ive been exploring with eggsand I can recommend, asparagus omette:steam the asparaguswhisk the eggs, with a bit of milk, salt and peppercut up quarter of an onion and crush a clove of garlic, fry it in some shallow oilput the asparagus in like 3 or 4 sticks, then pour the egg over itput the cheese in, do ur thing, hey prestodocumentrecipeAsparagusOmelet_color_article.jpgasparagus-omelette.jpgi have also been doin poached egg with english muffins, gna learn how to do holllondaise sauce at some point in the near futrehow do u like/do ur eggs?

SCRAMBLED.NOT RUNNY.LOADS OF PEPPER.BRAAAAAAAAAAUN SAAAAAAAAAAURCE VICAR.

SCRAMBLED.NOT RUNNY.

I like mine with a kiss...I'm satisfied as long as I get my kiss.:lol: Nah nah b, best scramble them shits, splash of milk dash of pepper and the most important ingredient, love.

you know what, im going tescos, buying bare juice (i still have food poisoning, i have to give my stool to the doctor loools), and coming back, billin the fattest spliff this side of the morningand making bare random topics//i like my topics double sided fried

i think people are missin out on all the things u can do with eggso versatileall im seein is scrambled scrambled scrambledi remember when i used to put curry powder in my scrambled eggdid anyone else?

cannabutter + egg/sausages/bacon in the morninbare chungness

i gna av to do this cannabutter tingis that in that chrosmoker thread yh?

i gna av to do this cannabutter tingis that in that chrosmoker thread yh?
oui oui madmoiselle

Thing is for me, eggs is always a quick ting because I'm usually tryna fly out the house, the most I will do is a cheese omelette.This has made me want pancakes.

do you get a better high when cannabis is ingested? what i've heardalso, do you have to get weed that actually tastes nice? cuz i smoked some nasty sh*t that's actually put me off

Scrambled fluffy egg whites. Bit of mustard and a some chilli flakes.

do you get a better high when cannabis is ingested? what i've heardalso, do you have to get weed that actually tastes nice? cuz i smoked some nasty sh*t that's actually put me off
THIS thread is about eggs guy/smokin/cannabis ingestion isnt for u

When you burn weed, you loose quite abit in the combustion due to the heat, when you cook it, you get really really really high and it lasts longer and you don't waste anything, its more like a short trip.The grade of the weed doesn't matter, as long as its mid grade you should get some nice cannabutter. obviously if you use like Thai weed you ain't gettin high lol. No point wasting something like Jack Herer or white rhino on this because that sh*t is grown for the smoke, won't effect the taste of the butter. Some nice mids/headies will do it. The butter will taste the same, and once its mixed with the food you can only hint slightly at some weird cannabis taste/sorry smadz

THIS thread is about eggs guy/smokin/cannabis ingestion isnt for u
what a bitch/i quite like boiled eggsboiled eggs with souljas and salt and pepper on the side>>>>ive yet to try deviled eggs somehow, poached egg whites are always enjoyable

This has made me want pancakes.
this post has made me want scotch pancakesgonna cop some from the shop on the way home

Fried, Hard boiled and make omelettes from time to time.thats it.

burnt around the edges / crispy

>>>>>>>>>>Girls with no class+Hubcaps or Buttons? About eggs.