North West London ghettos

Escapist

Coventry >>>>>>
what covs saying these days, not passed there in time.Seems dead.
It's sh*t. All the youths are talking like there from London and are obviously listening to too much N Dubz. All the bars/raves are ramping up all the prices because no-ones going out. When I brave going out there's always a bazillion chavs fighting each other which is fine but it becomes a problem when they start picking on people who are just trying to have a good night. It happened to an ex fireman with 2 kids, he got killed in one of the 'nicer' parts of Cov by an ex boxer. The night before this happened my boy got Judas'ed in the back of the head for no reason and in the massive brawl after some guy bit me. I'll say that again, a grown man pulled up my jean trouser leg and bit me. This was 2 weeks ago and it's scabbed and bruised now. Now onto the positives; the big ikea in the city centre is allowing free parking. I'm guessing everywheres bad at the minute and I know London has much worst than this all the time but Cov is a serious sh*t hole.

Guest Esquilax
Coventry >>>>>>
It's sh*t. All the youths are talking like there from London and are obviously listening to too much N Dubz. All the bars/raves are ramping up all the prices because no-ones going out. When I brave going out there's always a bazillion chavs fighting each other which is fine but it becomes a problem when they start picking on people who are just trying to have a good night. It happened to an ex fireman with 2 kids, he got killed in one of the 'nicer' parts of Cov by an ex boxer. The night before this happened my boy got Judas'ed in the back of the head for no reason and in the massive brawl after some guy bit me. I'll say that again, a grown man pulled up my jean trouser leg and bit me. This was 2 weeks ago and it's scabbed and bruised now. Now onto the positives; the big ikea in the city centre is allowing free parking. I'm guessing everywheres bad at the minute and I know London has much worst than this all the time but Cov is a serious sh*t hole.
That sounds like the worst kind of hell.

Coventry >>>>>>
did u get a blood test?

Coventry >>>>>>
hmm permenant x on ever steppin round there then.I hope u gave that man who bit you, a swift round house to the jaw.

USG'S (Usual Suspect Gang) - Click Clacki remember when stoney was like that stilli just lol when people say theres no hoods/ghettos in england ""this aint america or africa""5 years ago if they actually went around to bricky, phipps bridge, stoney, harlseden, hackney, tower hamlets etc etc etcyou wouldnt believe your eyes at some of the conditions of the estates

Coventry >>>>>>
hmm permenant x on ever steppin round there then.I hope u gave that man who bit you, a swift round house to the jaw.
wait wait wait coventry? seriously? loli been here and it really aint grimey