North West London ghettos

Escapist

LOL @ "not Big Ben or Central London AMERICANS are used to seeing"Why are certain ppl so intent on trying to prove something to americans, who gives a f*ck.
no but they piss me off thoall i hear from them is 'people in england dont have guns'

its because its like sayin some of us havent live thru hardships/f*ckeriesthats why it would offend someone imo.
I know how you mean and its trueBUTIn most instances this is how its said, theres ayoutube clip, of a grime song or summinamericans comment'lol what are they talkin about like they got guns they only have tea'If that gets you irriated tbh your in the wrong game (of life) imoI honestly doubt Smads is pissed her/her peeps hardships is being trivialised

Thats why it irritates you though, because you are offendedIf they had said 'people in england dont like sports'I doubt it would annoy you
that would jus be another stupid statementsame as the guy who asked me if they have christianity in England irritated me

its because its like sayin some of us havent live thru hardships/f*ckeriesthats why it would offend someone imo.
I know how you mean and its trueBUTIn most instances this is how its said, theres ayoutube clip, of a grime song or summinamericans comment'lol what are they talkin about like they got guns they only have tea'If that gets you irriated tbh your in the wrong game (of life) imoI honestly doubt Smads is pissed her/her peeps hardships is being trivialised
cos u kno me so well

cos u kno me so well
Considering you just said the guy who asked you about christianity irritates you, I assume I was right though@Mg, fair enoughWhen I hear it I just think the person saying it, is a wanker for saying it like its somethign to brag aboutHaving to visit your boy in the hospital when he been shot aint something nice tbh & these peopel that live through rap music piss me off

cos u kno me so well
Considering you just said the guy who asked you about christianity irritates you, I assume I was right though@Mg, fair enoughWhen I hear it I just think the person saying it, is a wanker for saying it like its somethign to brag aboutHaving to visit your boy in the hospital when he been shot aint something nice tbh & these peopel that live through rap music piss me off
right about what exactly?that im braggin about gun crime in england?or that im in the wrong game of life? what does this even mean?

cos u kno me so well
right about what exactly?that im braggin about gun crime in england?or that im in the wrong game of life? what does this even mean?
Right that you weren't offended that your peeps hardships were being trivialised, just by stupidity'cus you kno me so well'

cos u kno me so well
Right that you weren't offended that your peeps hardships were being trivialised, just by stupidity'cus you kno me so well'
why does it even matter?u started off callin me sad because u thought i was glorifying gun crime
  • Downvote 1

cos u kno me so well
why does it even matter?u started off callin me sad because u thought i was glorifying gun crime
Well it mattered because you asked why I said I was right, and it was in reply to your 'cuz you know me so well'?+Where are you

im currently living my life in America, in BK..i train everyday with goonbags from the ends and they have an extremely warped view of the UKie. they think that people still ride horses out here, no jokemy man said to me"Yeah Son I been to London"I ask him whereabouts, he says.."Liverpool and Lincoln"they think that the UK is like the suburbs in America, I have an R.I.P. tat on my chest and they were shocked that someone from the UK would have such a thing, as if even tattoos are a taboo over here. basically they think we are all moist.luckily i'm out here reprsenting for u lot putting the work in smashing faces open and generally going in otherwise god knows what they would think of us.

Guest No Mark
im currently living my life in America, in BK..i train everyday with goonbags from the ends and they have an extremely warped view of the UKie. they think that people still ride horses out here, no jokemy man said to me"Yeah Son I been to London"I ask him whereabouts, he says.."Liverpool and Lincoln"they think that the UK is like the suburbs in America, I have an R.I.P. tat on my chest and they were shocked that someone from the UK would have such a thing, as if even tattoos are a taboo over here. basically they think we are all moist.luckily i'm out here reprsenting for u lot putting the work in smashing faces open and generally going in otherwise god knows what they would think of us.
LOL

safe g.
Yeah nice one I'm going to Chicago next year.