Yo

kurious

Wouldnt work in this countryparents wouldnt be having itstudents definitely wouldnt have itteachers would be getting wrapped up on a regs
trust as if it dont happen to some degree now. Child gets a bad report certain parents are running down the school to kick off teachers head.If they started using canes etc... co-op funeral parlours will be in boom.

lol that was wavyIf they brought back the cane they would need to seriously uproot the whole eductional system and be far more cautious of who they employ. Thorough checks, in terms of who can actually be choosen to instill knowledge discipline and respect into children who are out of parental care and supervision 6 hours of the 15 they are awakeThis culture is far too impatient and lazy to review the proposal in any significant depthif police are to become armed, what is to stop teachers?

The stories ive heard from my mum about the way teachers are in Jamaica are mad, all getting the board thing dashed, and normally the teachers know your parents, so from time yoru parent hear about getting lashed by the teacher, then your instore for more beats
My Grandad had similar stories about growing up in England with the cane./Maybe in primary school a light tap every now and then could be good but when it comes to secondary school teachers would have the cane used against them.

Guest Esquilax
Also, this doesnt have anythign to do witht he topic but I really NEED TO HAVE SEX, LIKE NOW
cant imagine what this kinda deseperation must be liketruly, truly saddening

Lol not evenI just been walking round work like it all day, from yesterday infactYou know when your really hungry? it feels like thatits tugging at meI think I gotta see a councillor