Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThisWayUp_Agency

DJ Madd Artist update 04/11/09 - TWUAgency

2 posts in this topic

TWUlogo11.GIFNovember Artist Updates for DJ Madd, with some fantastic new releases and forthcoming tunes to look forward to.tube10logo.jpgbokalogo.jpgdubandrunlogo.jpgsubwaylogonet.jpg3.5reclogo.jpgboombapblklogonet.jpgDJ MADDAudio - http://www.twuagency.co.uk/maddaudio.htmldjmaddnet.jpgRecently released was DJ Madd's huge 'Someone' 12" on Black Box backed with a massive remix from Breakage.Can be purchased here: DJ Madd / Breakage - Someone [breakage RMX] / [Original Mix] - [PROMO]BLACKBOX001.JPGAnd another quality release on Boka Records with a stunning remix of "Better With You" by Akira Kiteshi and "I Know Its You".Can be purchased here: DJ Madd / Akira Kiteshi - Better With You [Akira Kiteshi RMX] / I Know Its YouBOKA022.JPGAs well as forthcoming tracks on Tube 10, Subway, Boka and 3.5 Records.Forthcoming Material:DJ Madd - Why / Sound System [with Matt-U] (Tube 10)DJ Madd & Von D - U / It's Over (Boka)DJ Madd - Detroit Skank / Flex'd [ikonika remix] (Boka)DJ Madd - When I First Met You / Got Me Dancing / Babylon (Subway)DJ Madd - Homeland / Koopa (3.5 Records)Currently Available:DJ Madd - Better With You EP (Boka)DJ Madd - Numbers / Numbers [Matt-U RMX] (Boombap)DJ Madd - Better With You EP (Boka)DJ Madd - Different Tingz / In Your Eyes Dub (War)DJ Madd - Joka Smokah / Another Dubplate (War)DJ Madd - Rizla Dub / Vibez (War)DJ Madd - Illusion Dub (Dub & Run)DJ BOOKINGS FOR DJ MADDContact: Steve / Milena / Kitemail: bookings @ twuagency.co.ukBooking This Way Up Dubstep Artists: This Way Up Artist Agency. Web: http://www.twuagency.co.uk/madd.htmlEmail: bookings@twuagency.co.uk AIM: AfterThaEnd, TWUAgency TEL: 0044 7979 325 737TWUlogo11.GIF