WOW/ Maxwell D vid addresses incident on page 6

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
This is actually kinda tragic.From Maxwell D's official facebook:Maxwell D Ranger WAS A GUEST ON NEVER MIND THE BUZZCOCKS TONIGHT!!!! WATCH OUT FOR IT ON BBC 2, THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER!!! 9/9:30............MAX IS BACK!!!!October 20 at 4:45pmNow I just feel bad for him :(
I felt a bit sick reading that....The man had the most unforgiving frown on his face during that bit

Here's the history:
Following the recent headlines with Maxwell ranger and Jameilia 9nine3 catch up with Maxwell D to get the full low down..So your a pretty fast fast mover ay? Tell us a bout the story in the car park we've been hearing about?It's a very popular lover's lane-type place where lots of young people go in their cars to make out. So I had to check that it was quiet all was good so we stopped and i had the gladitor dvd on me i put that in the dash mounted dvd player i dont remember much of the film all i know is that Russell Crowe was fighting Romans in the film and she was giving me Maximus Pleasure.