Toney?

MetaFives

the foil designs are better than the stones imo, the stones look a bit feminine tbh
Some of these designs I would actually buy if they didn't have the stones. I don't think they look feminine but they just don't really look right.
i bought one of Toneys tshirts for this guythought it was a great present it was the one with the outline of Africa in the stonesguy was basically like yh i can wear it for house garmshe said he couldnt get down with the sparklesi was so dissappointed

the foil designs are better than the stones imo, the stones look a bit feminine tbh
Some of these designs I would actually buy if they didn't have the stones. I don't think they look feminine but they just don't really look right.
i bought one of Toneys tshirts for this guythought it was a great present it was the one with the outline of Africa in the stonesguy was basically like yh i can wear it for house garmshe said he couldnt get down with the sparklesi was so dissappointed
I remember that design, looked pretty sick tbh. Does Toney do any Tees without the stones? What's his website address?

Guest Esquilax
nvm
why are you not FBO
cos im not fbo
yeah you are, i remember when you won a pair of converses from RWD for post of the monthif that's not FBO i dont know WHAT isunless im misinterpreting the meaning of FBO

Actually, Has any one of you got his mixtape he put out back in the day. It was actually decent. I got it on one of my old hard drives but cant find. He did plug a few up & comings on the album. Props to him for that..
i got it sumwhere, but id have to go thru a bunch of old cds to find it

Actually, Has any one of you got his mixtape he put out back in the day. It was actually decent. I got it on one of my old hard drives but cant find. He did plug a few up & comings on the album. Props to him for that..
i got it sumwhere, but id have to go thru a bunch of old cds to find it
appreciate it, if you find & up it.