Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Afghan , Time to allow it now ?

39 posts in this topic

Getting to be a joke now, and like its been said many times over and over, why are we even there ??Afghan will never be controlled.From time the police and army are being infiltrated by Taliban members and then killing 5 uk army men, its just long.......................................................Also hats off to this guy who died this week

Staff Sergeant Olaf Schmid, 30, had made safe 64 explosive devices and found 11 bomb making centres during his five months in the country.
What a job, disposing of bombs you know

Isn’t there a pipeline waiting to be commissioned that will go through Afghanistan?I assume thats the real reason they are there?

Isn’t there a pipeline waiting to be commissioned that will go through Afghanistan?I assume thats the real reason they are there?
Something like that.Also, 6 soldiers dying isn't really a big number when you consider they are at war.

Yes, but they never will.Tragic, how a couple of deaths dont even matter anymore.

Them people are trying to protect there landJust like people would do here from an invading forceI feel for the soldiers getting sent there as pawns to die for the elites to get the resources

Something like that.Also, 6 soldiers dying isn't really a big number when you consider they are at war.
Co signIt always amazes me that people are alarmed by casualties in war like man are out there playing with Nerf guns.

I dont think the taliban can or will be beaten.Perhaps one day they will do a Sinn Fein and move into politics. Infact, LOL @ that idea tbh.

LMAO @ Nerf guns/C/sArrogant westerners who think the value of life in the richer countries > the value of life in poor countriesThousands of innocent women and children die on the regs out there and its 1 less terrorist to worry aboutBut then 1 brave soldier who is fighting for our 'freedom' dies then it’s the end of the worldPlease note I do not advocate any loss of life for political means and as far as im concerned it’s all very tragic

Co signIt always amazes me that people are alarmed by casualties in war like man are out there playing with Nerf guns.
Its more that its a war we shudnt be in and its been the bloodiest year so far

saw this on the news the other day.a policeman shot them all when their backs were turned.cowardly antics.

The funniest thing I read was "92 soldiers have died this year making it the bloodiest year since 225 in the Fawklands war" or something like that.Are you serious? Is that it?

saw this on the news the other day.a policeman shot them all when their backs were turned.cowardly antics.
u been watching way too many movies son, it aint hollywood out there.And yea i agree with most said above, its a waste for all involved, and will never be won.

u been watching way too many movies son, it aint hollywood out there.
the all informed TimeBomb

dont like the soldiers dyingget the f*ck out of there then

It's a bad situation for the soldiers to be inThe taliban have infiltrated the police force due to a huge last minute mass recruitment by the police. So when you have taliban working within the countries own police force how are the troops supposed to protect themselves?

Avoided my question
its cowardly behaviour regardless of the situation. im sure you think its great though

Them people are trying to protect there landJust like people would do here from an invading force
:lol: chat sh*tur livin here ent u?we welcome every1 wiv open arms