Afghan , Time to allow it now ?

Mr. Gayle

Getting to be a joke now, and like its been said many times over and over, why are we even there ??Afghan will never be controlled.From time the police and army are being infiltrated by Taliban members and then killing 5 uk army men, its just long.......................................................Also hats off to this guy who died this week

Staff Sergeant Olaf Schmid, 30, had made safe 64 explosive devices and found 11 bomb making centres during his five months in the country.
What a job, disposing of bombs you know

Isn’t there a pipeline waiting to be commissioned that will go through Afghanistan?I assume thats the real reason they are there?
Something like that.Also, 6 soldiers dying isn't really a big number when you consider they are at war.
Co signIt always amazes me that people are alarmed by casualties in war like man are out there playing with Nerf guns.

LMAO @ Nerf guns/C/sArrogant westerners who think the value of life in the richer countries > the value of life in poor countriesThousands of innocent women and children die on the regs out there and its 1 less terrorist to worry aboutBut then 1 brave soldier who is fighting for our 'freedom' dies then it’s the end of the worldPlease note I do not advocate any loss of life for political means and as far as im concerned it’s all very tragic

Isn’t there a pipeline waiting to be commissioned that will go through Afghanistan?I assume thats the real reason they are there?
Something like that.Also, 6 soldiers dying isn't really a big number when you consider they are at war.
Co signIt always amazes me that people are alarmed by casualties in war like man are out there playing with Nerf guns.
Its more that its a war we shudnt be in and its been the bloodiest year so far

Guest TimeBomb
saw this on the news the other day.a policeman shot them all when their backs were turned.cowardly antics.
u been watching way too many movies son, it aint hollywood out there.And yea i agree with most said above, its a waste for all involved, and will never be won.