Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Man who if we're being honest looks like a rapist, charged.

22 posts in this topic

Skull in a bucket is 11th murder victim, say police as they tear down suspected serial killer's 'house of horrors'An eleventh murder victim has been found at the Ohio home of a suspected serial killer, police confirmed last night.A skull found wrapped in paper and placed in a bucket belongs to a body that police have not yet found.Last night authorities tore down the home of convicted sex offender Anthony Sowell brick by brick in the search for more bodies. article-1225391-07155F22000005DC-385_468x468.jpgarticle-1225391-0716B97A000005DC-552_468x395.jpgAuthorities also said last night that they have identified the first of the ten badly decomposed bodies found in Sowell's house over the last week.Tonia Carmichael, 52, disappeared over a year ago. Police Chief Michael McGrath says her remains were buried in the back yard and had marks indicating she was strangled.Carmichael's daughter Markiesha Carmichael-Jacobs says her mother struggled with drug addiction and frequented Sowell's neighbourhood.article-1225110-070FD50D000005DC-861_224x366.jpgarticle-1225110-070FD07A000005DC-50_224x366.jpgSowell, labelled by prosecutors as an 'incredibly dangerous threat to the public', appeared in court yesterday to be charged with five counts of murder, as well as kidnap and rape.He was originally reported to be a convicted rapist, but that report was incorrect. He had previously been convicted of attempted rape.Sowell appeared in court under tight security, wearing a blue paper jumpsuit typically used when an inmate might be a suicide risk. His wrists and ankles were manacled, and he walked into court staggering slightly.article-1225391-0716C85E000005DC-476_233x347.jpgFor the past few years, Sowell's neighbours thought the foul smell enveloping their street corner had been coming from a brick building where workers churned out sausage and head cheese. It got so bad that the owners of Ray's Sausage replaced their sewer line and grease traps.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...l#ixzz0VyvAluVT

wow he looks evilous stillwhat is head cheese tho?

so they would have clocked on earlier if it wasnt for this cheese place crazy sh*t IMOimagine the local kids: "dont go near that house a crazy man lives there" type storyactually being more real than you would expect

his eyes are too far apartit was blatant

Evil motherf*cker.Looks like one of them unpredictable guys you just know is up to no good.And that stinks of sh*t.Imagine that man was able to put up with the smell of rotting bodies like it was nothing,drinking beer on his porch.

maaaaaan, now no1 can say "alright bruv, name me 1 black serial killer"

the media protect black people more than anyone, plenty of black serial killers but we just dont know about them

the media protect black people more than anyone, plenty of black serial killers but we just dont know about them
the only one i can think of is the washington sniper. think it was a father and son but they were black.

its racismmedia think black people can only do petty crimes and drugs and knifes, like they're not capable of slaughtering x- amount of people and hiding their rotting corpses in your wallslike only white people can deal with big boy crimespricks

lol @ head cheese that dont sound right at all.

also the article says this guy was sick

Public defender Kathleen DeMetz told the judge that Sowell, who was laid off two years ago and is on benefits, has medical problems, including a heart pacemaker and cardiac medication
how did he over power an kill off ten women, how long has been doin this

He wasn't in a wheelchairIt wouldnt be difficult for him to overpower a woman

I remember the washington sniperthat was some epic sh*t tuning into your tv to see who had just been popped

I remember the washington sniperthat was some epic sh*t tuning into your tv to see who had just been popped
When I found out they were black I couldn't beleive it.Your so used to serial killers being middle aged white men...

When I found out they were black I couldn't beleive it.Your so used to serial killers being middle aged white men...
samei was gobsmacked

DMX tbh

Im tiring of all the racial stuff on this site lately.just wearing man down.

Ahhh wtf, I can't look directly at him, what is wrong with this guy noooooooooo.

That one where the guy lied down in the boot and shot through the hole?

f*cked up sh*tbut it was in america so i dont really care

Speaking of the Washington Sniper, he's finally getting executed on Tuesday.