NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/art...ouple-dining.do
03a-24-couple-415.jpgA student and his girlfriend are outraged after being called a “black couple” on their receipt by staff at a London pub.Johnson Abraham, 24, and Roxanne Duhur, 21, claim they were the only couple dining when they received their bill at the Slug and Lettuce in Islington Green.Mr Abraham, a mechanical engineering student from Dalston, was at the pub last month with Ms Duhur to celebrate her new job as an estate agent.They ordered at the bar, without a table number, before going upstairs to find a seat. When they went to pay for the meal the comment “upstairs blk couple” was printed on the bill.Mr Abraham said: “I was outraged. They wouldn't have written white couple'. I do class it as racism. It spoiled what should have been a celebration.”Slug and Lettuce area manager Nick O'Donnell said: “We often put a note on orders to help reduce the chances of it being sent to the wrong table."I agree the language was inappropriate. I apologise for the upset caused.”Mr O'Donnell offered the couple a free meal with champagne, but Mr Abraham said: “I want an apology. The manager apologised but the waitress hasn't.”
JESUS CHRIST!PEOPLE CRYING OUT HOW BLACK THEY ARE AND WHEN THEY ARE CALLED IT THEY START CRYING. MAKE YOUR MINDS UP!

been there a few timeslmao thats actually funny dumb but not really racist

wots wrong with a good old fashioned table number?
Can you image the fuss that wouldm have been kicked up if they had been assigned a number?!"IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH THAT THERE'S ENOUGH BLACK PEOPLE UNFAIRLY AT HER MAJESTYS PLEASURE EVEN WHEN WE'RE ON THE OUTSIDE THEY'RE TRYING TO BRAND US WITH NUMBERS, WHY CAN'T THEY REFER TO US AS PEOPLE, WE'RE JUST AN ORDINARY BLACK COUPLE THIS SORT OF TREATMENT IS UNACCEPTABLE"etcAlso...
When they went to pay for the meal the comment “upstairs blk couple” was printed on the bill.
Do you think 'donwstairs blk couple' we're also offended?

Drew for the race card without good cause.Yes it might have been slightly inappropriate but racist no! They wrote "Black Couple", not the N word or any other derivative.This man and his girl should just continue with life.I hate people like this.... some victim complex, always looking to throw their arms in the air and claim they are being discriminated against.

JESUS CHRIST!PEOPLE CRYING OUT HOW BLACK THEY ARE AND WHEN THEY ARE CALLED IT THEY START CRYING. MAKE YOUR MINDS UP!
f*ckoff u ugly c*nt
hahahahahahow can you be a man and you are judging a next man on looks. That means you must have looked at me in a way where you are able to judge lmao
Let's be honest here. Your ugliness is obvious even to the most disinterested observer.

Guest Esquilax
f*ckoff u ugly c*nt
hahahahahahow can you be a man and you are judging a next man on looks. That means you must have looked at me in a way where you are able to judge lmao
retarded commentcertain guys have faces like bricks with teeth glued to themits not gay to point this out, its factual