Is this racism?

NO SUNSHINE

i bet white people love chicken jus as much as black people are supposed to
chicken is clearly the nicest meat tho
It's the most adaptable. You can basically make chicken taste like anything because it's such a bland meat on its own. Most other meats have stronger natural tastes.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2

should have put ugly couple tbhwhos racist? the waitress that isnt even named?if she put coon couple it would be...they were a black man and black woman aka a black couple obviously the only one in the bar at thatif there was 5 black couples up there and 1 white im sure it would be a white couple...oh actually what am i thinkin they would have ate for freesmh

i bet white people love chicken jus as much as black people are supposed to
chicken is clearly the nicest meat tho
It's the most adaptable. You can basically make chicken taste like anything because it's such a bland meat on its own. Most other meats have stronger natural tastes.
all right jamie oliver.

Guest PROFIT2
Lol @ there being 5 black couples in the Slug and Lettuce inside a year let alone in one day.
isnt that racist?anyway some stupid story its not like slug and lettuce have a 'blk couple' button on the till the story is making out like it was s&l's faultit was a mistake by an individual who isnt even named or shown all you know is its a female...she could even be black ffseither way still aint racist.

Drew for the race card without good cause.Yes it might have been slightly inappropriate but racist no! They wrote "Black Couple", not the N word or any other derivative.This man and his girl should just continue with life.I hate people like this.... some victim complex, always looking to throw their arms in the air and claim they are being discriminated against.
its not them who drew for it first. as is usually the case it was the waiter who flicked out the race card first. it may not be racism but it can easily be seen as prejudice. just as it would be wrong to say "fat couple upstairs, gay couple, indian etc" its really a case of poor training and a worker using personal conclusions wrongly. she may not be racist but they had everyright to complain imo. using the N word is not the only reason to complain about discrimination.
what's prejudice about calling black people black? do you know what prejudice means?
You say that but had it been Jew couple imagine the uproar

Guest PROFIT2
Drew for the race card without good cause.Yes it might have been slightly inappropriate but racist no! They wrote "Black Couple", not the N word or any other derivative.This man and his girl should just continue with life.I hate people like this.... some victim complex, always looking to throw their arms in the air and claim they are being discriminated against.
its not them who drew for it first. as is usually the case it was the waiter who flicked out the race card first. it may not be racism but it can easily be seen as prejudice. just as it would be wrong to say "fat couple upstairs, gay couple, indian etc" its really a case of poor training and a worker using personal conclusions wrongly. she may not be racist but they had everyright to complain imo. using the N word is not the only reason to complain about discrimination.
what's prejudice about calling black people black? do you know what prejudice means?
you know what i dont think there would have been one tbh especially if they were fully orthodox and it wasnt just an assumptionanyway they wouldnt hang around to discuss the bill they got tips to dodge!sorry couldnt help myself.

you know what i dont think there would have been one tbh especially if they were fully orthodox and it wasnt just an assumptionanyway they wouldnt hang around to discuss the bill they got tips to dodge!sorry couldnt help myself.
LOL & C/S

Jews yeh? Boy...And lol that was a goodun

LOL