Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benjamin Disraeli

Facebook friends and links

25 posts in this topic

Know what, I have girls on my friends list on Facebook and I was just randomly checking some of my boys friends list and they have been adding the girls off my page!Do you think this is badmine?The girls are just bredrins anyway but I kind of feel disrespected by my mates.What's your opinion on this? has this happened to you?

This is very annoying, but you can't do anything without coming across as a prick.

This is very annoying, but you can't do anything without coming across as a prick.
YOU GET ME DOE!bredrins like "arrr I didn't know you was on it" but thing is, I like to keep my sh*t on the D Low!Should ask me before they go adding people off my list. Liberties man.

Landmine.jpg
lol ive shared bare with you and vice versaShare the slores I say

It aint badmind tbhIf your looking for social or relationship annonimity don't use facebook.

It aint badmind tbhIf your looking for social or relationship annonimity don't use facebook.
/threadlol @ badmine btw

2 facebooks ftw+ u cant moan when the bitch is facebook socialite anyway.If she's accepting random niggas then thats all u need to know.

doesnt bother me, none of the girls mean enough to me to care, if anything its more a reflection on the girl than my boy.

privacy options you can pick who sees what anyone/friends only etcpretty sure you can hide your friends list from everyone

lol @ badmine

+ u cant moan when the bitch is facebook socialite anyway.If she's accepting random niggas then thats all u need to know.

/threadlol @ badmine btw