Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Landlords Drama

14 posts in this topic

i want move out my uni yard, but i need sum1 to move in....i cant find some one... if i was to just walk out of the house what would be done to meBearing in mind that i have no standing order with my landlord Agency

:/Have you signed a contract?Do they have your previous (home address), mobile number, have you paid them via debit before etc?If the answers to any of the above are yes, don't do itEven if the answers are no, don't be an arsehole+Where is it? I know someone looking to move out atm

lose your deposit. if he doesnt knwo where you're moving to, thats about all he can do. (which is why a deposit should be higher than just a month's rent imo)

i dont have a deposit.... they have all of the above they took a £175 admission fee

yea lose ur deposit that pretty much it.

No thats not itYou will owe rent till the end of the monthyou signed a contract for X amount of months?They have your govt. name, billing address and card numberYou'll be made to pay, one way or t'other

i dont have a deposit.... they have all of the above they took a £175 admission fee
But did you sign any contracts?You needing someone to move in indicates that you did. In which case don't just leave.

But did you sign any contracts?You needing someone to move in indicates that you did. In which case don't just leave.
wait what im really asking is if i leave .... what will happen to me

lol at people telling him he'll just lose the depositif he's signed a 12 month contract then he's liable for the rent until either the 12 month period is up or he finds somebody to take over the tenancy that the landlord/agency approves of

Am I making invisible posts in this thread or something?You can be taken to court.

wait what im really asking is if i leave .... what will happen to me
Oh.Well do you have a guarenteur? Like did your parents sign anything as well?

Its very rare ud be taken to court, plus the landlord has to wait 3 months of no rent before its eligible to go court, believe me im part owner in an estate agent business in east london.For the landlord its makes much more sense to keep ur deposit and move another person straight in.