Landlords Drama

PopT

:/Have you signed a contract?Do they have your previous (home address), mobile number, have you paid them via debit before etc?If the answers to any of the above are yes, don't do itEven if the answers are no, don't be an arsehole+Where is it? I know someone looking to move out atm

No thats not itYou will owe rent till the end of the monthyou signed a contract for X amount of months?They have your govt. name, billing address and card numberYou'll be made to pay, one way or t'other

i dont have a deposit.... they have all of the above they took a £175 admission fee
But did you sign any contracts?You needing someone to move in indicates that you did. In which case don't just leave.
wait what im really asking is if i leave .... what will happen to me

i dont have a deposit.... they have all of the above they took a £175 admission fee
But did you sign any contracts?You needing someone to move in indicates that you did. In which case don't just leave.
wait what im really asking is if i leave .... what will happen to me
Oh.Well do you have a guarenteur? Like did your parents sign anything as well?

Guest TimeBomb

Its very rare ud be taken to court, plus the landlord has to wait 3 months of no rent before its eligible to go court, believe me im part owner in an estate agent business in east london.For the landlord its makes much more sense to keep ur deposit and move another person straight in.