Girls

Guest R9

Is this something you do?How do you feel about your bofriend doing it, do you find it sexy, a turn off, creepy?*edit*Sorry lads, I guess I really shouldnt make a topic with the words 'Girls' and 'masturbating' in the title without some sort of pics.

all girls do it, only some talk about it.my friend asked me to get her cigarettes in her room, she said in the top draw on her desk...i duno if she done it on purpose or forgot she put it there, but some pink dildo was in that same drawer.i havent confronted her about it
you should of manif only for the lulz

all girls do it, only some talk about it.my friend asked me to get her cigarettes in her room, she said in the top draw on her desk...i duno if she done it on purpose or forgot she put it there, but some pink dildo was in that same drawer.i havent confronted her about it
you should of manif only for the lulz
only for the lulz u knollow thatthats some awkward sh*t

My wife will deny it at any chance but I know she flicks her bean. Most men do, Most women do too.f*ck outta here about I don't touch myself, how you going to touch another person if you don't know yourself intimately
Are you two not very close in the bedroom cos I can't imagine why she'd deny it, she does do it.
Extremely close in the bedroom but so many things decide how sexually open somebody is.....from religion, culture, social conditioning, social cirlce etcyou get my drift?

heard my ex use a vibrator while i was on the phone to her late one night.some "SOUND OF MY DEEP VOICE MAKE HER WET" pretty ricky vibe :D
whats the problem?
jus thought a vibrator on the phone was a bit excessivedidnt even tell me she was usin it i jus heard a buzzing and asked some questions and got some answers

minor i crashed at my bedrins once slept in his housemates bed she had her dildo still in itreally should of flipped the matress over but i was drunkasked her bait infront of people when she came home next day she said soooo......

Im not gonna lie i have a slight problem with this, its gettin a little out of hand lately, tru say its cus im gettin attention more of someone i adour but one can only dream and the pleasures all mine.Im a don tho, can syke myself up no hands nothin then, work the magic in 30 seconds flattish.

i think most girls have done it at one point or anotheri dn't think every girl hasi think every girl should thoughtrue say i'm a fly guy and i just does this, but it would help if u could direct me as to what are yur specific likes, sumthin u can't do if u dn't knw